Reviews for Secrets of the Past
tmntlover2013 chapter 23 . 3/1/2012
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
Rai Science chapter 23 . 9/13/2010
Awesome ending, it was really powerful, I loved it, this whole fic was great.
Raphs No.1 Girl chapter 22 . 9/13/2010
Nooooooooo! That really was evil!

Please update ASAP - preferably immediately. Lol! :D
Kari Blackfire chapter 22 . 9/13/2010
AGH! You can't leave a cliffie like that! It's just mean! Update soon please!
Rai Science chapter 22 . 9/12/2010
Evil. Please, please continue. If you kill Raph I will cry. And cry. And cry. And its my birthday! Don't kill Raphie on my birthday - or ever, please.
Second daughter of Eve chapter 21 . 8/23/2010
YAY! Another one!

It took me a while, but I found it.

Eve
Rai Science chapter 21 . 8/22/2010
Awesome...But Bishop's onto them! Still, at least they're together, and making things happen.

Whoop! Seeing this made my day happy, especially since I have to go back to school tomorrow.
Raphs No.1 Girl chapter 21 . 8/22/2010
If we forgive you for the delay, do we get another update real soon? lol ;)

Loved this chapter - I just love this fic in general, and hope you get time to update ASAP! :D
Raphs No.1 Girl chapter 19 . 6/23/2010
More please, now please! lol

Seriously, everytime I see an email notifying me that you've updated this fic, it just makes my day! :D

Can't wait to read more!
Rai Science chapter 18 . 6/21/2010
Whoo! We're finally getting Raph back! Excellent, I'm so glad! All that's left is Mikey and saving Leo.

Whoo!
AlexHamato chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
nice story, i have to admit the real reason why i decided to read this was the word "Speedway" since it's the name of the restaurant that i work at ;P but really love the whole speed-racer thing update soon please!
Rai Science chapter 17 . 6/20/2010
Awesome! Poor Raph, Slick's right, Bishop's twisted him into something he hates, and now Bish has his hands on Leo too. And Raph and Leo are related! Whoo!
Raphs No.1 Girl chapter 16 . 6/20/2010
I think that was brilliant! And what a cliffhanger!

So, I'm gonna be mega cheeky, and demand (and if that doesn't work, I'll beg) for another immediate update! :D
Rai Science chapter 16 . 6/19/2010
Awesome! I really hope Raph doesn't shoot Leo, though I have to wonder now...is he telling the truth...or is this something Bishop fucked around with his head to do?
Raphs No.1 Girl chapter 15 . 6/19/2010
Worth continuing? Duh! :D

Awesome chapter, but I'm still dying for more - any chance of an update right now please? lol ;D