Reviews for Did You Hear the One
LisaG16 chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
cute fic, though i don't think i'd want to be eating that dinner! blech!
wild-springflower chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
aw, this story was sweet! i cant remember if i reviewed the first chapter, but if i didn't, i loved it! :) great story, Colby is so cute!
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
oh deaar. poor Colby! i hope he'll be alright! i love it so far! :)
stranded chess piece chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
really enjoyed this fic :]
SnowAngel5683 chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Wow i liked everything especially the end )
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Life could never be dull, with that lot around :)
dwennie chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Lovely. I especially liked how the 2nd chapter started in the same general format as the first-it was a nice touch.

The story itself was very well written, and I really enjoyed Colby and Don's comments about Liz and Nikki. I'm glad you picked up on it-their girliness when they're on their own amuses me everytime, and I'm glad you included it in this story. The character dynamics and interactions were perfect, and I look forward to reading more of your work.

Nice work. Really nice.

Jenn
belana chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
What a great second chapter. I just loved it. The only disappointing thing is that you have finished it. I would have loved to see this one continued. Thanks again, your stories are always so enjoyable.
Thesaurusgirl chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
I liked this story so much I read it twice. Great job. The interaction between the characters is fun and genuine and the whole story is very well written. Please write more! You have a talent for it! I have to ask, were brains on the menu? Cause it sounds like they were.
Lily G chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Too bad it's already over.. sniff...
seven days later chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Aww... you melted me. I love that Colby was in the pediatric ward... it made him seem even cuter... if possible! I love the interaction, it made me very happy inside. Not to mention Nikki and Liz making dinner; those two make me laugh so much.
JazzieG chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Ah, can always rely on your stories to give me a chuckle and a tear!

An excellent second chapter, funny and emotional. Loved the bit with Liz and Nikki when he woke on the couch. The love and affection was practically jumping off the screen at me.

I'm with others that have asked for a surgery / recovery piece. Please?
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
lol great srory! gotta love nikki and liz. hope u do a sequel with colbys surgery. keep up the great work.
TheNaggingCube chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
Denise,

This was delightful and so very telling of all the gangs love and thoughts about each other.

Love your OC!

lingering guilt heheheh! making our boy blush :-D

So the sequel with surgery and recovery and set back ... its coming soon right?
littlespider chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I really like this. No one was overly focused on, and you got there characters down perfectly. Any chance you'll continue this?