Reviews for More Than One Way
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This was great, I loved it!
Katie chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I absolutely adore this! Great job. I loved how, in the end, Freddie figured out that there is more that one way to say, "I love you." :)

However, there seemed to be some phrases in there that I don't think that American teenagers would use, like "hairgrip." A more fitting phrase would probably be "hair tie." Yeah, I know, same difference, right? But when I first read it, I was like, "what?" It distracted me a bit, and things might go a little more smoothly if you used "hair tie." (Not that it was too distracting, it's really just a blip on the screen... for seriously, I couldn't find anything else to pick at. I've just noticed stuff like this in a few of your stories so far.)

But, like I said, your stories make me melt. :)
lulu halulu chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
AWW! SO CUTE! ) Especially the last line!
isinkintohearts chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This was SO cute! :)
jtb2008 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
That was ace. Just like all your iCarly stories. Keep up the good work.
Lanter chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
“he adored that Rosaline chick for years, and then he's just changed his mind? I wouldn't trust him for that”

I like how that was used as a way of showing Sam’s own trust issues with Freddie.

I can see a relationship between Freddie and Sam going like this. Nice job.
pigwiz chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Ya know... If all the stories were like this I could just leave home and move here... Yep, My new address would be right here, next door to this story and two doors down from paradise.
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
AWW! Now way, adorkable.

my fav part:

"Sam Puckett. You're disgusting, and you annoy the hell out of me, and sometimes I think you're gonna beat me up whenever I look at you, but all that doesn't matter. Because you're funny, and beautiful, and you're my best friend. And we're Sam and Freddie, and I've been freaking out about how to tell you this, but now I know in the end, no matter that I say, we'll still be Sam and Freddie. And that's just amazing."

Sam stares at Freddie, his outburst coming as a surprise to everyone in the class, even Freddie himself. Mr Howard's jaw sets hard, as he tries to contain his anger. He fails to do so.

"Fredward Benson. To the principal's office. NOW!" He screams, sending titters across the classroom. Carly and Sam watch the Freddie's back retreat to the hallway, exchanging looks with each other.

The whole thing was great though
JamesTheGreater chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
This is a sweet fic and I really like the ending. That little speech of Freddie's was spot on.
Xxajanae97xX chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Aw!

Sorry but that was so very cute in so many ways, but especially the way you developed it. I'm so glad Freddie didn't actually say "I love you." this was perfectly in character and it was beautiful without the whole teenage cliches.

Very very awesome, as always!
i have The OCd chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I loved this! His speech at the end was so sweet...I could totally see this happening!