Reviews for Ichigo Taicho
Kyoraku-Shunsui54 chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
This is awesome, you actually managed to get legitimate Ichiruki in (there is an explanation) and I always like it when ichigo becomes a captain so bravo
adrien chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
where is ichigo bankai,hollowfied,skullclad,final,& fullbring?
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
I'm not sure I like this.

You just killed too many people in too few one chapter to be precise. And it's not even the number, it's the very people you killed, while about some of them I couldn't care less, you killed Karin, and Toushiro, and Ukitake (ok, so that, one I can live with, the other two, not so much). And where the hell are Orihime, Uryuu, Chad, Isshin, Yoruichi, Kisuke and everyone from the Shoten? It's not logical for them to not be part of the battle.
Nickstar1991 chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
keep updating is a good read
Hiezen chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
MugetsuIchigo chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
so sad! why does ichi's sis have to die? actually, why are they even there? i thought duing this battle, urahara made a fake town! and all humans are not in the battle! please update asap!
Midnightsun7 chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
I like where you're going with this story, it's a good plot. For some reason I really like stories where Ichigo's hollow gets out or takes over or something lol idk why. Anyways, good job! You really should continue this story! Don't leave us hanging!
MugetsuIchigo chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Zangetsu50 chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
OMG! his hollow is out
MugetsuIchigo chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
hm...sounds interesting. how about updating the next chapter before valentines day?
Zangetsu50 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
i wanna know wat happens next
the last fleeting smile chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
It is a really good plot and hey the spirit king is whom it would be awesome if it was Ichigo's daddy!