Reviews for UC: Lockout
Kaiden09 chapter 24 . 5/24/2010
This is one heck of a page turner. Dude, I respect your writing abillities.
Jammin Jabala chapter 54 . 4/18/2010
Oh are you really trying to upset people with that final line lol. Its not like your dieing.

Anywasy this was really great story. To be honest, besides all the religious junk, it had no flaws. Dialouge, chracters, fight scenes, everything was just so great. In fact characters like Wilson, Fitz, Freddy and Neyla, yes even Neyla, started to grow on me. Freddy was so funny, Fitz was so likeable, Wilson was much more realistic, and I felt actually sad for Neyla. Im sad that ist over, but Im excited for the future. You know what they say, what was thought to be an ending, was a new begining all along. Good job my freind and you can expect to see this on my faveorite stories list.
Kaiden09 chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
How is Neyla here when she got killed in Clockwerks body in Sly 2?
Dazzle chapter 52 . 4/17/2010
I read this with my brother and we just wanted to know how much longer it will be before we know what happens lol!
Jammin Jabala chapter 53 . 4/17/2010
Very good chapter. It was actually rather sad, thinking about all the innocent lives lost. Im not angry they are dead. Though most of these characters didnt leave much of an impact, the more you think about the sadder you are now that they are gone. It truely is sad thing, but you wrote that scene amazingly.

Also thank you for the Julius thing. That was a very clever and intresting way to bring him back. Now the only question is how he gets off the island lol? Looks likes someone is swiming.
Jammin Jabala chapter 52 . 4/17/2010
(Applauds Adams for a few minutes.) I'm sorry but Adams was right, Neyla is a bitch. Now I know she is upset so Im not gonna make fun her but really? To be honest Adams spoke everything that was on my mind after Neyla left Jack. She was just being selfish, simple as that. Anyways that was a good chapter and I have a weird question. Will Black be mentioned at the pyre?
Jammin Jabala chapter 51 . 4/17/2010
Well alls well that ends well...almost. I dont know if the next chapter is the last or not but Im still excited and reay to read it. And although you know I'm a bit skeptical about this jar thing this has been an amazing story.

P.S. You and I need to talk about Black
Jammin Jabala chapter 50 . 4/17/2010
Good chapter, and now we are just waiting for things to rap up. Good job and now I havent read Mummy's Curse so Im excited for what happens next.
Jammin Jabala chapter 49 . 4/17/2010
Man who whouldve thunk it lol. Arpeggio is the one to save the day. Seriously, if it werent for him, and Freddy kinda, everyone whould be dead. Its actually kind of nice. Well now that everything seems to be alright, besides Wilson bleeding, Im going to the next chapter.
Jammin Jabala chapter 48 . 4/17/2010
YAY ARPEGGIO! Well mabye Im doing that a little to soon. Now that he is in control of the island I hope he makes the right choice and helps the gang. Also Im glad to see Freddy back. I'm surpised this is teh first story of yours that hes actually made me laugh.
Jammin Jabala chapter 47 . 4/17/2010
Man these past few chapters make you actually feel soory for Arpeggio. I mean he desired immortality so much, his mind was clouded and he chouldnt think of the consequences. But now he is traped in the reobotic servant body, well at least he was. Now that he is at last free we can only hope he makes the right decision.
Jammin Jabala chapter 46 . 4/17/2010
Man Im excited for the next chapter. I really wanna see wat the symbol is.
Jammin Jabala chapter 45 . 4/17/2010
Lol there is lot of groups and spliting up in this story. Well it seems things are looking positive...kinda.
Jammin Jabala chapter 44 . 4/17/2010
I cant believe nobody has reviewed this chapter. Anyways very very good. I'm sure it was a shocker to some people. It was still kinda suprising for me, but not quite as bad because I had, had the idea Borg was Arpeggio a few chapters ago. I didnt really use clues that you presented, I just kinda guessed. Lol good job and Bentley's speach was awesome.
Jammin Jabala chapter 43 . 4/17/2010
I am speachless. I just sent you a message and that preatty much sums up my feelings. This chapter is great. The closing line is amazing and can pretty much sum up Blacks role in this story. He was a monster consumed by greed, which makes it sad to imagine his past. Im sure he was a normal child with hopes and dreams, but then when the tale of Maurice's death came along that child was gone, replaced by a deamon who whould stop at nothing until he has what he wants. Very, very, good hob