Reviews for Not a Guest Room
CornerOfYourEye chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
This whole story reads like a warm fuzzy hug Tony and Gibbs style :) Loved the part when Gibbs thinks about the future and then that ending, just perfect! Thank you so much for writing this!
CornerOfYourEye chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
The part when Tony enters his room and sees all his stuff displayed is so heartwarming it actually brought tears to my eyes, loved it!
RittannasFire chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
I love the line about Ziva, and Gibbs figuring 'that problem would solve itself' I'm still hoping she'll come back and marry Tony. Its really hard to find good Gibbs and Tony father/son stories, and you handle it really well here.

I hope someday you'll come back to this fandom but in any case thanks for all the stories.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
Awww, that was sweet! Though I'll have to separate fiction from fact (i.e. the show) before I start looking at it again.

On another matter entirely, do you think that that guest room of Gibbs' was really Tony's room? I mean, in the show? Because let's see the facts: 1) Tony found out he owed his cousin money in 6x17; 2) we found out in 7x12 that Gibbs' guest room wasn't a guest room anymore; 3) Tony's pretty comfortable with the place, as showed in the fin of 7x12 and opposed to McGee's hesitation and uncomfortable-ness in 7x15 when he has to go to Gibbs's; and 4) when DiNozzo Sr wanted to see Tony's home, Tony refused to show him. Conclusion: Tony's a frequent visitor at Gibbs'. Question is, how often does he come? In season 10, we find out that Tony has an apartment, but that doesn't serve as proof that he had any apartment during season 6 and 7. So, does he 'only' come to visit Gibbs, or does he actually live there? That would explain the why on point 4...
Celeste Belle chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Loved this story!
Athena13 chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Loved this story. So heartwarming,
Athena13 chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Seriously, that is awesome! Making him so at home and leaving him a home. Sigh.
stareagle chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
great story
Patncis chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
Love your stories and your writing style.
Morrolan chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Love this.
chris chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
very sweet
ferryboat George chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
I'm pretty sure it's AU too, except maybe the bit about Gibbs leaving the house to Tony, I can see that happening (though not for a long long time, we want Gibbs to stick around :) Anyway, I still loved this, even if the show would never do it :)
daleaikman chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
You have the realionship of gibbs and Tony prefert. I love how gibbs takes care of tony. From telling everyone what was going on ; to getting the money back. and telling tony that the house was he's AS ALSOME!
Zeki Young chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
The voices are so right, I could really hear those conversations. Great work.
melraemorgan chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
Awwwwww so sweet and wonderful!