Reviews for Here Kitty Kitty
Animagination chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
PLEASE UPDATE AUTHOR-CHAN
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Amazing! :) I hope you find time to update soon.
Sephykoi chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
This is cute Might want it run it through a spellcheck, even unbetaed, for the few misspellings and grammar mistakes. Still, I like it, though I haven't watched Lion King 2 as a kid nearly as much as the first. XD
Guest chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
You have to finish this...
There be no choice, you just gotta do it or I may die! It's excellent very much like lion king 2 but still an interesting story of its own. Please update! Please!
Muzeik-Freak chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
I'm dying to read the rest of this :3. Are u by any chance still writing and/or updating this story?
briar black death rose chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
i had a customer once who bought carrots for her cat. Apparently it loved 'em
NoLifeButLives chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
Oooooo grimmy's getting in deep! What's going to happen! Can't wait to see how much the story will match up to the movie! Please update soon!
Wrath4life chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
I seen some mistakes but kinda understood what you meant and man your making me want to watch the lion king movies again lol But what happen with Shiro it's like Ichigo forgot all about him I'm a lil worried cause now it seems like Ichigo doesn't care what happened to his poor albino and wow Ichigo that's one way to calm him down with that kiss stupid Sabertooth what doesn't he get that Grimmjow doesn't want him really looking fwd to what happens next and hope you explain why Ichigo froze like that though I kinda thought it was his instincts cause tigers are freaked out by the flames but forgot shiro is kinda a tiger as well so I'm guessing it's got something to do with Ichigo's past with his mom I'm guessing? Really looking fwd to this :)
Colorful-Crap chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
awww, they make such a cute couple sooooooo cute x3
TeaAndCrumpetsIfYouPlease chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
*A*

You...you will update this soon...right?

Pleasepleaseplease! 8,D

/faves
Dario Argento Syndrome chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
Wonderful job, I wonder how Isshin reacts to their realtionship?
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
me want more and want it now! XD
Soranori77 chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
All I have say is 'very interesting... I want you to put more up' and I have read this first on dA
IstariaDragon chapter 1 . 7/24/2011