Reviews for Blackberry Magic
slmncpm chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
wow, that is fantastic! i wouldn't mind sequels of this either. *hands you scones*
Nami-Lass chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Nooooo! That was the perfect ending, without a doubt. But its so frustrating, because I wanna know what happens! Beautiful story!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
TeeHee. I REALLY Want To Watch My Teen Titans Disk, But YOUR STORIES ARE JUST AMAZING! I Can't Stop Reading Them.

YYWKMN.
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Really sweet story. Do you intend to continue it?
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Cute
Maara Annika chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I have read other your stories where Draco has son and Harry doesn’t have children and I liked them

Nice fic and I felt sorry for Draco all these issues with his magic

Why Harry kissed Draco? Why he assumed that Draco likes him that why? Oh he and his Gryffindor bravely : )
CzarMoriarty chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Aw!

This story is so cute!

I really enjoyed it :)
alsogoneforeveryeah chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Such a nice family they make! :) Lovely.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I'm glad that Draco can perform magic now, but he could have made alot of pies with all the blackberries though.
Bloodfeeder13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Awesome. This makes my day. You should continue it :D
aida avisa368yahoo.com chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
"Sometimes you just have to do something that has the potential to change the world."

yes we have to
angstkitten chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
cute! great fic. i loved scorpius in this. he was adorable. and the ending was sweet. keep writing!
yue no rei chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Oh what an interesting interpretation of the prompt!
purplerawr chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
:D Yay, I love stories with Scorpius in them! That was quite a random one-shot prompt indeed... I really liked the idea of the elder wand influencing Draco's normal wand (you're very good with thinking up your own magic and spells!) and the little fluffy bit at the end was lovely :)

- purplerawr
Doni chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Lovely story! Great plot and very sweet with little Scorpius and that chaste kiss.
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »