Reviews for Circumstances Changed
savannavansmutsmut chapter 12 . 8/18/2015
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
I have too hard a time reading any story that places Hermione "the brightest witch of her age" in any sort of subordinate position to Draco. Sorry. Too misogynistic for my tastes.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 3/9/2015
Beautiful ending for Dramione!
Nicely done!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 3/9/2015
I actually thought Viktor then Oliver as the father so I was surprised when it was neither.

Draco saying goodbye before Hermione and her daughter left for vacation was touching. I hope they return to him!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 3/9/2015
Hooray for Dramione! About time!

Whoa for the loud intruder.
Kim chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
This story was perfect! Wasn't angsty but had enough drama to keep out from being boring . You are truly talented! one of the best stories I have read :)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
I have to say i think your hermione is a bitch and draco is too good for her.
I-Owe-Not chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
I loved this story :)
Cristy chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
I know this was posted a while ago but I would just like to say that it is excellent ) I know you mentioned a few times that English isn'nt your first language but your grammar is still better than half of the people who have been speaking it their whole lives!
DobbyDidn'tMeanToKill chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Nine siblings? Are you a missing Weasley?
pwrmom2 chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
Loved it
janjan2009 chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
Really good fic!
BellaTallin chapter 12 . 4/16/2012
Lovely story and I laughed so many times! You write wonderfully and the plot was fun. Well done! :-)
ScarlettSunshine chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
Wonderful story! I had been looking for a while to find a lighter Dramione to find and I was getting so frustrated and then voila. This popped up and I thought, Why not?

It was really well written and the way you wrote Draco's dialogue and Hermione's worries and doubt was just enough to be realistic. Perfect. There were a few mistakes in there, but nothing that a read-over wouldn't fix, therefore I can't judge you for it at all.

Loved this.
arula chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
"Why did I invite all these people"... I am honestly laughing. :)