Reviews for Unexpected Sources
Lhaven chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Just found this story and really enjoyed it. Tony and Gibbsnareba good pair - fun to read this 'start.'
Madances chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Very good. Tracy
Serenity Starke chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Nicely done. This was very good. Not many stories available about Gibbs and Tony building their relationship after Tony starts NCIS. The way you "painted" the story is exactly how I could picture it happening on the show if they had started at the beginning of Tony's employment. Again, very nicely done.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I like this, but it seems more like a summary - short and quick, and while it offers a point, it doesn't delve down and mention many direct actions. Honestly, I think it would be awesome if you wrote Tony's first mission with Gibbs - this one with Amelie and the girls. Or extended this into the next mission, but that's only my take. Still, brilliant.

~ Umbrae
Jogy96 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
awesome story and something I could have really seen happening. thanks for writing and posting !

Jody
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Wow, that was a nice peice of writting and i really hope to see more from you soon :D Great job !
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I liked this very much indeed. I love to see competent Tony and to have Gibbs distracted for a while so as not to understand his new agent at first was well done. I'm glad that you have started writing again and look forward to seeing more NCIS from you. Many thanks, VP.
charli911 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
what i nice story...good to see that even in the early days, Tony still had that solid core under all that comic relief...

thanks for a great read..

charli
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Great job! I think you captured Gibb's emotions fairly well.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Great job!:)I loved it.
frostfalcon chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Very nice and well written. It looks like even after taking some time ff of writing you can jump back into it with a splash! I look forward to more!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Very nice. A very very good return to FF writing. The title and final line well chosen.
alc5578 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
This was a great story to jump back into writing with. I hope to read more of your stories in the future.
Caos Accidentale chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Terrific little story. I like the way you've built the relationship between Gibbs and Tony. I like that Gibbs gives Tony such a hard time and has such doubts about him yet Tony comes through both with the case and with figuring out that something is *really* going on with his new boss. Nicely done!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 1/19/2010