Reviews for Higher Power Meltdown
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 21 . 4/24/2011
Interesting job, to say the least.

The opening chapters created an interesting look at how their lives had developed in this reality- interesting touch with your idea about how Miley and Lilly can use their powers to ‘experiment’, although there was also something amusing in Lilly’s ‘rant’ about how complicated their family tree’s going to be if/when Robbie Ray and Heather get married-, and their subsequent efforts to deal with the Shop’s attempt to capture them are very well-developed (Particularly the idea that Susan ‘pushed’ the Shop staff to ignore her).

While I found it somewhat hard to understand what the Shop thought they would gain by having Jake try to resume contact with Miley- were they just trying to provoke Lilly to determine what she was capable of, or did they legitimately think that Miley would leave Lilly for Jake and thus create a convenient ‘excuse’ for Lilly to mysteriously disappear?-, Lilly’s reaction to that development was definitely effective, and their subsequent efforts to retaliate against the Shop’s attempt to acquire them clearly demonstrated their increased control of their various powers while also showing the thought you put into what they can do with their abilities aside from the obvious.

And as for the final assault against the Shop...

Sucks that not everyone made it out, of course, but I definitely can’t fault the sheer scale of the damage that Lilly and Miley did to their enemies in that attack, particularly when they DID give everyone on the other side every possible opportunity to abandon their attack and received nothing but arrogant dismissal for their efforts.

Keep up the good work; after the revelations of the last chapter, I DEFINITELY look forward to seeing how the Shop, Miley and Lilly are going to cope with events in the aftermath of these events...
inupuppy1596 chapter 21 . 9/14/2010
Why did you kill Oliver that not nice. The story great but killen Oliver made me cry. I can't wait to see what happen next that is i hope you write something because end on the sad note that Oliver is dead is just i don't knowit just something. Anyways I love the story it great and i hope you right something soon. :)
SuperGravyMan chapter 21 . 8/13/2010
I just finished reading both stories, and I have to say they are AWESOME! This is a really cool storyline you've got going and I hope to see more soon. I've been kinda losing faith in series lately 'cause the two biggest ones I'm waiting on haven't been updated in months, but I see more of this and I couldn't care less about them. Best story I've read in a while. Thank you.
Phoebex13 chapter 21 . 8/9/2010
There's gonna be a third story? YAY WHEN? cuz it's been a while...

Anyway "Beverly Hillbillies" that is just freaking HILARIOUS! I truly loved this story and I can't wait for the next one even if it takes another 5 months:)
MysticFalls94 chapter 21 . 8/5/2010
I just finished rereading both of the stories. Can you please post the final story for this trilogy? It's and awesome story by the way. Please post the next one soon. :]
spiritedghost chapter 21 . 8/5/2010
So now that I have reread both stories. When do you plan on writing and posting the third part of the Trilogy? Because this was fantastic!
kiaktle chapter 21 . 6/30/2010
i really hope you update soon, i love your stories. )
Wirenfeldt Jr chapter 21 . 6/7/2010
wow.. just wow.. i hope you're gonna do another story.. this was awesome..

very action-y and bad ass.. .. totally X-Men..

please let us know if you're gonna do a third story in the series..

Wirenfeldt Jr.
spiritedghost chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
Hot, hot hot! What else needs to be said?
MiniAsherz chapter 21 . 3/15/2010
Wow, i go away for a week and all of that stuff happens! I feel sad and happy at the same time... i feel sad for their losses and happy for their keepsakes.

Well done for this story, the next installment (if ya gonna do one) will be awseme! What a nice complete read on ma b-day! U helped make it great!
John Chubb chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Well I think readers know who told the media about Miley and Hannah-the General.

I'm guessing he'll be the next target in the third part...along with that congressman?
lileyfan123 chapter 21 . 3/14/2010
BRAVO! Great story. Now i cant wait to see what happens next. Kinda surprised that they found out Miley is Hannah. Wondering how everyone will react to that. The fans and school
LuisaHUAH chapter 21 . 3/14/2010
omg! i can't believe hannah got outted! o.O that really is going to change everything...i can not wait for your next story!
TheRatherOddJedi chapter 20 . 3/13/2010
Miley vs. Lilly, now that is a very difficult question to answear, at least from my point of view. Miley could probably keep Lilly away from her but eventually she would probably get exhausted and then Lilly would probably win.

And then it depends on what they did to get in the fight. If it was a fight to the death type of thing I don't know since it seems impossible for theses two to kill eachother. But in a play fight, Miley would probably be the victor with how much her power has grown.

Loved the story and can't wait for the last chapter and the next story!
Whurmy chapter 20 . 3/13/2010
I think Miley would win, mind over matter, as they say. She can keep Lilly from moving at all, and even though Lilly IS incredibly strong, Miley seems a fair bit stronger to me. I can't wait to see what the Shop has planned for them. :3