Reviews for Higher Power Meltdown
nitewolf33 chapter 20 . 3/13/2010
God I love reading this story, I have been following this from the begining. I love the emotion behind each character, for me its like you can feel what they are feeling. Now to answer the question, if Miley and Lilly got in a fight who would win, I really think they are evenly matched against one another. I can't wait for the next update.
lileyfan123 chapter 20 . 3/12/2010
Great update. Loved how they worked together to bring down the whole mountain. As for who would in a fight between Miley and Lilly. I might have to say Lilly. All Lilly as to do is become really dense and use all of her strength and make miley pass out. Like she did in your previous story. my opinion though
UltimateSk8erXD chapter 20 . 3/12/2010
WOHHO! NICE!

but still i want more!

Whurmy chapter 19 . 3/12/2010
O_O ... *jawdrop* ... THIS IS AMAZING! (I love when stories involve the military/government) This is so well written and very well planned out. Lilly, Miley and Heather's powers work like, perfectly together! They are serisously invincible. :O I can't wait for an update, this story is outstanding. Poor Oliver. :(

Sorry for any spelling mistakes in this, I fail typing on a touch screen.
musicisinmysoul chapter 19 . 3/11/2010
please add more soon I can't wait to find out what happens next. ink
lileyfan123 chapter 19 . 3/11/2010
Wow...Did not expect that from Miley. She is Bad Ass. That jerk off so deserved what Miley did to him. Cant wait to see what happens with Maverick. Cause i dont see Lilly staying in control much longer. Also this chapter made me wonder. Who would win in a fight. Miley or Lilly?
fabricated disbelief chapter 19 . 3/11/2010
Well damn, I wasn't expecting any of that to happen. Lilly so need to kick Maverick ass and anyone else who is with him.
UltimateSk8erXD chapter 19 . 3/11/2010
AH! WHAT R U DOING TO ME WOMAN! IM GOING INSANE I WANT MORE MORE MORE!

please update as son as you can!

musicisinmysoul chapter 18 . 3/10/2010
please add more soon I can't wait to find out what happens next. Ink
7RyPtoPh4n chapter 18 . 3/10/2010
agh! silent alarm..

noes! what'll happen now? cliffies are mean ;(
liarforthis chapter 18 . 3/9/2010
lovin it... and why did you leave it there? tut tut lol :D awesome work
LuisaHUAH chapter 18 . 3/9/2010
omg! no! no! no! no! 8O

omg! i can not wait for the next chapter!
lileyfan123 chapter 18 . 3/9/2010
Wow, poor Oliver and Joannie. I know Miley is going to be upset about this. But Lilly was closer to Oliver and she is going to lose it i think.
UltimateSk8erXD chapter 18 . 3/9/2010
OMG! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! WHY DID YOU STOP? I WANNA SEE! oh well update soon! )

fabricated disbelief chapter 17 . 3/9/2010
I finally had the time to catch on my own reading and you were right is exciting and no fair trying to make me cry with Heather's goodbye. I'm totally in love with this story and really don't want it to end. Im hoping our will come up with something to save everyone and themselves.

If Miley or Lilly dies... I will never ever... ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, read another story from you. Oh, and I would so sent Thumper after you XD.

Looking forward to the next update.
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »