Reviews for Higher Power Meltdown
fabricated disbelief chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
I loved the first story and this one is no different. I am a huge sci-fi fan so I am really looking forward to were you take this. Hope to see more soon.
niley4eva2012 chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
this is really good! and im taking french so yeah i understood :) keep going! :)
lileyfan123 chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
just wanted to say i didn't mean to say you where writing smut. Or that you would. Just that your love scene was just that. A love scene. Also the whole miley hearing Lillys thoughts at school was just a humerus thought. so i didnt mean to offend if i did.

As for the chapter. it was awesome. Loved it.
Darkened Past chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
Loving this, really can't wait for more.
lileyfan123 chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
First i teared up some when heather asked Robbie Ray if he wanted another child. Cant wait to see how that goes and how the family will react to it. Also as for the love scene i thought it was great. it was a love scene and not senseless smutt. But then i thought that if Lilly can get miley off by just thinking things what if her mind wonders about miley at school and miley picks up on her thoughts. lol

GREAT UPDATE
Alchemist PAC chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
Wow, that was a very creatively done scene. I can't say I've seen a love scene quite like it. Well done, very well done. I really enjoyed the first story you wrote for this series, and the second one is shaping up to be even better. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading the rest of this story.

Ádh mór ort agus slán abhaile.

Alchemist PAC
UltimateSk8erXD chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
Dude yoru're doin' GREAT keep it up!

Lucas
littlestdevil chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
That was so HAWT! I love this sequal XD
LuisaHUAH chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
OMG! yes! the sequel! i cannot wait to see what our two girls have comming their way! you're freakin awesome!
liarforthis chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
exciting... can't wait for the next chapters :D
afflictedbyfiction chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
ohgoodness!

i loved the last story, and i'm so excited to read this one i'm wiggling in my seat right now. D:

haha, i loved firestarter, so props to you! c:
lileyfan123 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Wow This organization sounds heartless. I cant help but wonder what they would want with both Miley and Lilly. Cant wait to see how it turns out
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7