Reviews for Flavors of Love and Loss
PAT2024 chapter 1 . 2/20
Whaou, this short story is so well written. You can feel the desperation so vividly. My heart broke for him and her. But there is light in the end and it's beautiful.

Thanks for sharing
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Awful subject matter, but your writing is pure poetry.
amelia chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
absolutely amazing writing. you are so very talented. thank you for sharing.
lellabeth chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Wow. This was painful and beautiful, and so sad it made my chest hurt. I loved every word, enough to read multiple times in a row because I needed to know his hurt again just so I could relive their joy. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Mari94 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Wow, just saw this on Twitter. Great o/s, are you going to write more?
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
"And somehow, for being shattered, I look more whole." - that is awesome.
- There are too many amazing lines for me to quote. - U have an incredible gift w/ words. Wow.
This story was haunting & as real & raw as it gets.
- Bella baking for Edward every day.- Him, eating her pies every day, his only connection.
I just can't say enough, there's too much to say.
A tremendously outstanding read.
ucrchic chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Very intense writing! Wow!
EmLou1987 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Wow, this story is soo sad. It had me crying all the way through x
Artemis Leaena chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
so sad & sweet )
OhGeeFantasy chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Oh wow! Loved this, it was so beautifully written!
geosordino chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Thanks for sharing.
CharlotteKandie1221 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
so sweet
roon0 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
A very powerful piece of work. Thanks for sharing.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
well once again its a start to a good story i see where you left it open to say they would get him to the hospital so does that mean you will be writting more
cecilia4059 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
A single twist can change so much to one's life. What happened to Edward wasn't admirable but understandable, truly, the hopelessness was just too much for someone like him to handle. It's a relief that he finally pull himself together and got help as in RL I believe not too many of them can get out of it by themselves. That slap, well, maybe served a higher purpose that forced him to hit rock bottom and eventually bounced back. But for God's sake, it's Bella we are talking about, a slap, really?

Thanks goodness I don't even drink beer. I have no idea what it feels like for being drunk and have no intention to find out.

What a beautifully written o/s. Sad but with hope in the end, thanks so much for it.