Reviews for Flavors of Love and Loss
Bella Ami chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
*wipes tears away* THIS right here is what I love...reading something that moves me so that I'm gasping and holding my breath and on the edge of my seat. I'm tense and scared for them. I truly LOVED reading this. You did an excellent job!

XoxoX

ba
wallflowerlove chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Oh I balled like a baby, it was so good. Your writing is so incredible! Thank you.
Daintress chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
A powerful story and a rarity. Nicely written!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
That was tough to read, but I'm glad I did. You had me wrapped up in Edward's pain and it was so overwhelming at times. Glad we all held on, though!
kwdc chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Have you thought about continuing this story? It is truly lovely. The flow of the story and Edward's thoughts are touching. Sometimes I get tired of reading about "perfect" characters, though I do still want resolution of some kind and or HEA. Thank you for sharing your story.
phoebelicious chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
*sobbing* That was heartbreaking
my2galspal chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
You're right, it was pretty sad...until the end. True love conquers all, baby.

Thanks so much for sharing your story.
Ziva84 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
So sad! Good Bella's there for him!
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I don't think I've cried this hard in...forever! Not many people would be strong enough to heed the tiny voice that wants to live, love and be loved after succumbing to the one that wanted out of this world for so long. I am hoping that he get his second chance to have a life that is fulfilling to him, and that he does discover that he is more than possessions and a title. Thank you for writing this story!
kdpc chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I loved your oneshot so much that I decided to read your other stories. I really liked this one. Heartbreaking but so good! I'm in awe of your ability to tell a story. Such talent.
annaharding chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Loved this story! So sad, to have life as you know it taken from you, and to not be able to handle the aftermath.

From the pre-chapter AN, I thought it would be sad thru the end, but you gave it a HEA. Thank you!
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Beautifully sad,this oneshot made me cry.

So well written.
meadow11 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
um, wow. you are an incredible writer.
deniisme chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
You are a very unique and talent writer. You beautiful fic held me captive from the first sentence to the very last word. My heart hurt for Edward and his pain and for Bella and her undying love. It's hard to believe that you covered so much and revealed so much of his hurt within one chapter. I felt like I was reading a novel of several chapters. It was a very touching story...haunting and very realistic...thank you
cheela07 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Hi. Maylin (dihenydd) sent me :)

I absolutely love all your stories.

And I'm going to review every story of yours that I'm reading right now. So I really hope you don't get sick of me. :)

'Flavors..' really enraptured me from the beginning. It stayed true to the prompt throughout and really brought justice to it.

I believe you had 'iPhone, alcoholic, pie' as your prompt? Writing something that involves alcoholism is in itself very trying ( at least, that's how I view it). But to have used pies and an iPhone and made them such an important part of your story? Pure genius. :)

All the words literally came alive when I read them. I could almost imagine the events taking place.

And I loved the name of your fic. It blends together so perfectly with the story.

This is truly an amazing, wonderful, heartfelt stories I have personally ever read.

This is review#1. Many are soon to follow. :)

-Cheela