Reviews for Flavors of Love and Loss
FineWine chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
As usual you put the reader totally into the character's emotions, feelings, thoughts, longings, and their pain. This was amazing, I felt Edward's intoxication, and his torment as if I was living it. So powerful. I would love to see this story continued, to see how Bella puts him back together, where they go from here, and how Edward deals with his tragic disability, and finally learns to accept and love himself and get his life back with Bella. You are an awesome writer.
cvds chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Loved it:) Your writing is incredible. This story is heartbreaking and beautiful.
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Amazing. I love this. It is so well written, and so freaking sad, wonderful job, thanks so much!
Aurabee chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Heartbreaking. Thank you for helping him find his way.
Alotalittle chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This has to be one of, if not THE best O/S I've ever read. What a powerful and moving piece of prose, riveting from beginning to end. Really beautiful, heart-rending and sad but ultimately full of redemption and understanding. Made me cry, but in a good way, not the watch-an-alligator-eat-a-baby-wildebeest kinda way. Fantastic. Loved it.
coldplaywhore chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This was f'in awesome! So vivid and heartbreaking! I loved it. Thanks for writing it!
lollyblu chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
wow. amazingly emotive, wonderfully written.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
wow - amazing, intense. What imagery - I could truly see, smell, hear everything. Tremendous writing - I really enjoyed reading this...

mummyanimal chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
What a heartbreaking O/S but fantasticly written :D x
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
God your writing is a gift for you to us. It is so beautiful and poetic it rolls off your tongue like a song. So much emotion it threatens to break. Just amazing
silton chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Heartfail - I had to reach for the tissues when she started feeding him the pie. Beautifully written.
lovefillsthegaps chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
So sad but still lovely, please continue.
Anna of Greece chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
so sad...
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Very intense. Great imagery.

BettyTheGreat chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I think I may have held my breathe from beginning to end! So deliciously dark and perfect. I usually try not to use the word delicious to describe things that arent food because the word makes me cringe but for you, I would shout it from the mountaintops. I was a little afraid at the end that Bella would have moved on but when she says "Every day, Edward." I realized she hadnt. That wouldve probably taken this in a completely different direction.

I love everything you write.
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »