Reviews for Black Island
jaredpaderlecki chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Thanks for letting me know that Dean dies in season 3... :( I came on this Fanfic because I've only seen up to the end of season 2 so I thought there wouldn't be any spoilers... I guess I was wrong :/
Mystique Aqua chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
Hi there! I just caught hold of this story and I must say that I really enjoyed reading it. The last part was truly hilarious, lol. I can imagine Dean doing just that and Sam looking dumbfounded, hehehe...

Anyway, great story. Keep up the good work _
zuimar chapter 12 . 12/11/2010
Hi sweetie, I'm sorry that I'm so late with my review for the last chapter of this fic. I really enjoyed this story! The comedy ending was great, Dean playing air guitar on the bed and Sam walking in on him, LOL! I can imagine Dean needed Tylenol after the 'headbanging' to Styx' Renegade!
Nay09 chapter 12 . 12/8/2010
Awesome ending! Loved the comedy! And Dean playin air guitar on the bed LOL! Amazing! Great job sweets! I loved this story, and can't wait for another one!
Mzzmarie chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
Great brother moments there! Thanks!
zuimar chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
Hi there, thanks for the update! Are you kidding me, of course I want to know what's going to happen next so you'd better finish this awesome fic!

It looks like help is on its way, I hope so because Dean's not doing so well.
heather03nmg chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
Absolutely love this story. I even went back and reread it to refresh my memory and it's still just as awesome the 2nd time around.

We definitely need more asap! You left us with a cliffy!
Moira-glc chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
Ouuuu! This fic is awesome. I just read all the chapters and I can't wait for the next.

Please, don't delay :DDDDDDDD
Nay09 chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
Wow! Poor Dean! I really hope they can get off the island! And Of course you should do the ending chap! Unless you have more planned! Awesome Story and I love it! Can't wait for more!
Colby's girl chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
Thanks for the great chapter. I'm looking forward to the next.
zuimar chapter 10 . 11/17/2010
Oh, oh, that doesn't look good at all!

Thanks for the update, look forward to more to come!
dreamlitnight chapter 10 . 11/16/2010
Yay! A new chapter! Poor boys. I hate waiting too. Nicely written. Can't wait to read more.
Nay09 chapter 10 . 11/16/2010
Wow! I loved the flashback! Loving how Dean always protected Sam from John... Always the big brother... Love it! I love seeing the softer, non-hardened Dean. Great job hun, can't wait for more!
heather03nmg chapter 9 . 10/28/2010
Love the story and the Dean whumpage is a lovely bonus. More please!
Nay09 chapter 9 . 10/28/2010
Good chap! Love how Bad Sam felt! And Dean really not wanting to hear it! I really do wonder what ur gonna do to them next, or if they'll finally get off and get some help! Can't wait for ur next chap sweets!