Reviews for Rising Phoenix
Dezzi95 chapter 12 . 10/30/2017
Updates please?!
DevilishMinx chapter 10 . 10/12/2017
I've enjoyed this chapter. I will be the first to admit that I don't fully believe Bella deserved the Hour and a half yelling/Lecture in FRONT of the ENTIRE pack. She did not give the secret, Teresa guessed. How is it Bella's fault that she cant lie very well? That is her personality, She isn't good at lying, Which just turned Bella into the scape goat to get punished, which is completely unfair.
It's the same thing that Jake did to Bella but he actually gave her clues on what was going on and what to think about to figure it out. I would of just left and took the banishment, even if it hurt the pack. She got heavily punished compared to how Jake got punished when he was under "Orders" from Sam at the time. Even if he was the rightful alpha, he never took the position.
I would not be able to bring myself to return to Sam and Emily's place after that. I would go about my daily life, and only meet up with them when obligated to. Mainly because I wouldn't have been able to remain "submissive" and take Sam's lecturing in front of the pack without completely snapping. She once again became a door-mat. Personally, I think she should've stuck to her Gun's and looked him directly in the eye and not let herself be bowled over. I lost respect for her after that.
I am sad to hear that Teresa is in the hospital and that she might be passing away soon. I only hope she leaves some sort of message behind for the council and pack. Maybe telling them off for the lecturing over something incredibly stupid in my opinion.

keep up the great work. Hope to see a update soon
annie.jo.marie chapter 12 . 10/4/2017
So it’s been a while... update please.
B4bidden Products chapter 11 . 8/28/2017
dont know how many times ive come back to see if more has been added and then to be disappointed as there isn't any. i absolutely love this story and very sad 2 see it has been left unfinished if you arent into it anymore or way 2 busy. pls let someone else finish it for you as it has so much potential
Guest chapter 12 . 8/7/2017
U SUCK! I Was enjoying your story and it just stopped! U Suck!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/4/2017
Please finish
0000 chapter 12 . 7/24/2017
Please please finish this story
Guest chapter 12 . 7/23/2017
No no no please please please please finish
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2017
I have read the first page and wow. You really need to write more. Paul and bella fanfic would be amazing . Also bella in danger and the pack all protecting her
MaxSinger chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
This is a wonderful story, and I hope that you continue it soon!
adrianna chapter 12 . 6/11/2017
i like it but i think you should make Paul be made for Bella
LisaGeorge chapter 12 . 5/24/2017
Do you still plan to finish this story?
skyeza chapter 11 . 5/13/2017
Please continue, this has been a brilliant read. I have truly enjoyed it. It was so fascinating and unique, it was such a wonderful story. So please continue. I totally love Paul, his mumma is awesome too.
katepanis1389 chapter 12 . 3/26/2017