Reviews for Rising Phoenix
jcampbell943 chapter 12 . 7/27/2019
Just cried after chapter 10, was so sad I only had 2 more chapters of this story but excited I still had 2. Now disappointed the 2 chapters weren't in fact chapters. I doubt after 9 years you'll come back to this story but it was do good. Would have loved to have learned the legend concerning Paul and bella and what happens with the boys now that grandma Theresa is passing.
HarukaTsukinoTenoh chapter 12 . 7/26/2019
You're not the only one who has a pet that loves laptop wires, my cat absolutely loves them
Guest chapter 12 . 6/4/2019
Please continue this story and complete as has me on the edge of my seat
ashreena chapter 1 . 5/28/2019
wow, this is a great story. Are you back from your vacation yet?
Guest chapter 12 . 4/19/2019
plz update
nikita.meyer1402 chapter 12 . 4/16/2019
Uhm hi will you be continuing this story?
cadjd720 chapter 12 . 11/30/2018
I hope this will eventually be continued
calorraine chapter 12 . 10/10/2018
Ugh. I so wish this was a complete story. It’s one of the best stories I have ever read.
Taylor eaglebear chapter 7 . 8/18/2018
No no no, I do not want her to die but if she does I hope that Bella adopts them and becomes their mother that they think of her as and that she acts like. -Taylor
Taylor eaglebear chapter 5 . 8/18/2018
So let me get this right, Jake and his imprint basically had sex together as soon as they met since she is about a month along, and he was still technically dating bella but was avoiding her, what i am trying to say is Jake cheated on bella.

You can reach me at I am Rosa Rodriguez you can leave me a comment on my page there, thank you I can not wait to here from you soon.

-Taylor
fascinated chapter 12 . 7/19/2018
Hi Rising Phoenix

i really love your story and often reread it while waiting for you to update new chapters. Do you think you would have something up soonish ?

cheers
My favorite paul walker chapter 2 . 7/9/2018
I don't understand why they are all mad at Jacob before the cheating because he wasn't the only one in the relationship who knew about the possibility of imprint.
tiff xoxo chapter 12 . 6/4/2018
Love it
nikita.meyer1402 chapter 1 . 4/30/2018
ola please can you finish this story... or get someone to take it over pls... I've reread this story a hundred times and would like an ending. please...
Guest chapter 12 . 3/16/2018
Hi, umm, i love your story and i know the last time you updated was 8 years ago and i have reread this over and over again and i need an ending. Dont have to just saying. But contact me at thx
1,072 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »