Reviews for caliko's love story
SexiiFoxii chapter 28 . 10/7
Yooooo it's been more than 4 year WHERE ARE YOU?! anyway as I really loved it and I'll love it even more if you write more and update :) :) :)
shadowwolf88 chapter 26 . 10/1/2012
i love this story i hope new chapters come out soon
Reeses and Gaara chapter 29 . 1/29/2012
Dude... awesome ]
Disturbed chapter 8 . 7/22/2011
My God. I really don't want to be mean or anything but what the hell is wrong with your story! I mean you're not a bad writer or anything its just that its so fucked up and twisted! Wasn't this supposed to be a romance fic? I feel sorry for Naru! No ones even helping her! they just keep watching thinking that its funny whats happening to her! This is just seriously messed up.
Orange21 chapter 20 . 7/9/2011
Ok I have a one question to ask you, why is Sasuke always able to beat Naruto up and almost rape her, if she went through all that training with the Kyuubi and take down more than one ninja of higher ranking? For real she can kill chunin and took down Zabuza. Sorry I just had to get that off my chest. I would get if she was weaker than Sasuke but from what I read she so is not and wouldn't she be on guard ready to take him down since she knows he will try to rape her like he has rpeatly in the past.
Prescripto13 chapter 29 . 7/6/2011
Kakashi was honest in his words to Naru . . . that in itself holds great meaning. Nicely done, Kitsune.

Additionally, I'm curious: What prompted the partial migration to FictionPress? I've heard of the site, but have never visited.
Ahem chapter 28 . 5/20/2011
Hi, there! It's great that you're updating again so soon after everything that's happened. Your female Naruto stories always cheer me up, even when they're fairly dark :)
Tempest S chapter 28 . 5/18/2011
I have a question. What's up with the title of this story? If caliko's a person, I've yet to see them. I'm just wondering when the title's going to come into play and make sense to me.
Tempest S chapter 26 . 5/18/2011
'And Uzumaki Uzu were two of the most promising genin in the village. But Orochimaru had probably never heard of Uzu as anything more than the Kyuubi kid.' Um...who's Uzu? I thought her name was Naru.
Prescripto13 chapter 28 . 5/17/2011
Kakashi's mental arguments are revealing; the depth of his character shows well at times like this.
Foresthunter chapter 27 . 12/16/2010
wow minato is tough
Black cat chapter 27 . 10/8/2010
I know that you have probably been told this many many times but i have to say it once more. I feel that your stories are excellent especially the portrayals of naru or uzu and kakashi. They have bben well developed and even though, at times they seem ooc, you have always come up with a plausible reason to back it up. Keep up the good work! :D
Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel chapter 27 . 8/15/2010
nice update hope you update soon!
Evci chapter 27 . 8/14/2010
Wow ! I am so hooked ! I have read all the chapters up to now in one day ! Amazing story, I hope you update it soon !
BLAYNK chapter 27 . 8/13/2010