Reviews for To Never be spoken of again
c.y.lawless chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
*wolf whistles*
enough said.
Wolven Skye chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This had me smiling and giggling xx
Gorgeous bit of what we never saw ;)
I like your writing style and the way you accurately portray the characters xx
Simply put absoloutely brilliant!
Firefly in the Mist chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
At the beginning it was just another introduction, then I read the entire thing and it had me grinning like crazy.
I loved this, try writing more, you've got me curious about writing a night angel triology fanfiction now. Must write..
Anyways, thanks for the fanfiction, nicely done. 10/10
checkerboardom chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
That was great. I haven't read the Night Angel books in forever (since my dad ripped them up and flushed them down the toilet) but I'm glad I decided to check out the fandom. You made me smile throughout the story.
XXAlmostInsaneXX chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Hey, I was reading this story again when I realized that my previous review had been for some weird reason, unsigned. So this is me dropping off another one, asking you again if you are willing to write more in this verse? Please do so as you are an exceptional writer with quite a firm grasp on the characters.

Sincerely, Har33m.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Hey! Do you have any idea how much I simply ADORE this story? The lack of fluff between Durzo and Kylar had always saddened me; I completely agree with yo that two people cannot live with each other and not having a father/son relationship despite the correct age gap and all. It just isn't possible. And that is why I loved this fic so much, it was like finding an oasis in the middle of the desert. Thankyou for sharing. What are your thoughts on writing more in this fandom?

Robin'sStalker chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Awww... So cute! (((o(*゚゚*)o)))
Kirei Ryuusei chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This was a sorta awakward moment for the two of them but if it did come down to it, I really think this is how they would react to the situation. Good job.
Reiven chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This story left me feeling all squishy and warm inside. Kylar and Durzo's dynamic (among other things) is what truly made the trilogy for me; and the friendship between Kylar and Logan. I'm just a big sucker for friendship and loyalty stories, and it's nice to find a well written story in this fandom so lacking, so thank you for the good read.

If you decide to write more, then by all means. Yes, subtlety is my middle name.
Kamy-chan chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Dreamcrystall chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Absolutely amazing. -

I'd like to
Vindeen chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Aw ... This is sweet ) I lover it.
Gord and V chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Very sweet, with a surprisingly believably, cuddly, Durzo Blint. I loved how Kylar reacted, particually the very last line. Excellant job.

Peace out boy scout,

Gord and V
HaruHaruGD chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Awesome! I cannot wait to read more.
Underwater Dreaming chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Oh my, that was so adoreable!