Reviews for A Bet's A Bet
noxbocksty chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
E-eh! M-my blood level! It's all over my keyboard!

... *wants to see copper!Arthur sex*
CrescentKyuubi chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
*goes back and reads fic again*

*and again*

*and again*

*stops nosebleed* Sigh... Why can't this just happen in the actual series? Then all of us fangirls would be perfectly happy...
sleepy mind chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
*major nosebleed, runs to the bathroom*
Charles Grey chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
...oh? Have you edited or something else like that? Because when I was an anonymous reader I used to like to re-read this fic lol *w*, so I can notice the differences xP. Now I get the account and finally I can add this amazing story to my favorite listXDD. Don't you mind to write the continuation of this fic after Arthur dressed as the policeman? I prefer UKUS ;w;. Anyway, good job XD
Minus Mint chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
*speechless*

This is truly awesome! *dies because of heavy blood loss*

I'm sorry, I've just read this a while ago even though my sister was already recommended this story for me

I spotted slight FrUK! But that's not a problem, Francis's the one who got Arthur into this!

At first, I was like feeling kinda disappoint knowing Arthur is acting just like the seme...! But I'm glad to find out that he's the uke after all! (yaay for uke!England)

Anyway, nice fic! Keep writing...

Fave! :D
Cosmic Knights chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
(I'm waaayyy to lazy to log in right now. Sorry. XD)

But...OH MY GREAT GOODNESS! *Dies of massive blood loss*

Seriously. Amazing. Just. Wow. I. Can't. Think. Right. Now.

MAKE A SEQUEL! I so wanna see how that night plays out. ;) XD

I loved this though, seriously. It's about the...tenth? Eleventh? Time I've read it. Really, it's amazing and epic! :)
Roses are Red. We have thorns chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
You have to write that smut! Oh My GOD! Iggy Police uniform one happy fan-girl -total fangasm- A-anyway, Poor IGGY! I can't believe he doubted his beauty! O_O at least there's a happy ending -way happy...so happy , you killed me.
Clock goes tik tok chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I hope u don't get murded by... A dragon-sheep..? :D

but yeah, anyways, I like this story :)
Empress Vegah chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
OH MY.

That was sure the hottest thing. HOT. TOTALLY.

I still wonder how Alfred managed to hide his burning desire for Arthur for THREE whole weeks. He's totally in control, for sure. But everything was perfect, and the aggressiveness of Arthur dwindled when Alfred took over, how cute. .

About the grammar, I didn't notice anything out of place. It's nice, and the words are flowing. Transitions are good.

Overall, this story is an EPIC WIN! I love this!
AmericanxHero chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I loved this! :D I got about several nosebleeds reading this (*is sorta a die-hard America/England fan*) and I just love it. x3 Very nice! db
Anonymous Improvement chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
hey hey hey... we have a whole other week of kink smex. so WHY exactly is this complete XDD i'll be waiting for more kink, neh? XP
HappiLoliMaiTan chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Amazing, Amazing, BLOODY AMAZING! ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEEEAAASSSEEEE? I love it, it was perfect!

I wanna know what happens if Arthur is a cop!
hootpoop12 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
hahahahaha i love good fics xD especially good smutty ones lmfao i was a little heart wretched when arthur asked francis if he was ugly ._. I was like: "No, Arthur! Youre beautiful!" or something corny like that xD but i liked how the rivaly between arthur and francis was like the typical 'ill kill you!' thanks for writtin awsome fic
icy-piyo21 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
There are a few mistakes- a few misspells, like 'since' into 'sense', but I think it's ok otherwise. AND LE SMUT WAS GREAT! Really hot. Oh God you win.

Marry me and have my kids.

Icy-chan