Reviews for Friends and Neighbors
ananova chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Great job capturing the characters here, this so could have happened in the first season. That cliffie in the first chapter was just evil! Though I liked the bit about Callen throwing his phone at the gunman, that is something I could see him doing. Thanks for sharing.
chinapps22 chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Lmao I loved this! Callen "I'm not that territorial" hahahha too funny.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Love!33
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
good story, enjoyed reading
Yabbit chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
awesome story

:P
Riptide2 chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
AMAZING story! So glad you decided to come over to NCIS LA! I've been a huge fan of the show for a long time, but I just recently started reading about it and I have to say I'm already finding it incredibly hard find a good G and Sam fic that isn't slash or filth and doesn't make Callen look like a complete weakling, so I absolutely loved this one! Please keep up the AMAZING work!
Madhatter1981 chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
Good fic, really got the tone of the charecters. Perticullarly Sam's mothering tendecies.
Searching4sanity chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
This was fantastic, it had me really worried in the beginning, but was sweet/funny at the end! Keep writing!
supergirl3684 chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
brilliant! Sorry I didn't review the 1st chapter but I read the end and about had a heart attach!
necira-skies chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
great job on the two chapters. You really captured the friendship between Sam and Callen; the friendship between the two that had Sam rushing to the restaurant and circling the apartments he thought were safer for Callen. Plus you had some nice dialogue between the two that really reminded me of the show. I'm looking forward to more NCIS LA stories from you :-)
trudietrey chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
PLEASE tell me you did a sequel... And if you haven't...PLEASE do one. Really Really like.

Marilyn
Alice I chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
I liked this a lot. You have captured the voices of both characters very well. I could easily see this scene between the two.

Well done.
LovinJackson chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
LOL when I first read your first chapter and you ended that the way you did I was like "NO you cant leave it there but then I realised you had another chapter and that it was completed LOL Yay

I liked this alot. I thought you had the characters voices so good !

Thanks for writing and sharing. I loved it. Awesome!

Tara x0x
Pallina chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Hehe - loved it! Very true to character - great banter :D I'm hoping this has more to come? :)
Conny chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
Hi Cheryl,

after reading and loving your Supernatural fics I was really happy to see a story from you when looking through the NCIS LA fics. And of course you didn't disapoint me. I really like this fic. It's awesome, heartwarming and I could so imagine this actually happening. I hope you'll write some more stuff for this fandom. Maybe you alreadey have. I'll have another look at your profile page.

Thank you very much for writing this.

Conny