Reviews for Something Rotten in the State of Hogwarts
Banana chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
I absolutely love the socks bit! it's hilarious! and then you add Peter to it..awesome! I've never laughed that hard at a fic before! congrats! I'm a fan.
Triizore chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
umm james and lily didn't date till 7th year

they died in 1981

remus was born in 1961

so they were in 1973-74 in thid year

funny humping socks at first i thought it was humming socks in the other fic funny anyway.
Lacrymose chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Man lady your stories are frigging crazy.
School-of-Rock101 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
omg that was hilarious i loved the bit at the end where remus' sock was humping peters leg i was laughing so hard
forestofgreenjello chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
whats the twisted idea? what going to happen? wtf is up with these socks? you HAVE to write more! i need to know! please post more!

"The mon," Remus breathed, "it's so...pretty..."

"Oh good God," Sirius groaned, "someone smack wolf-boy over there back into reality."

**gasps** need-more-humor! in a sequel!

~Sapphire
Beloved-Stranger chapter 3 . 12/23/2004
Yay! Go the sock rebelion! Die Peter! Die!

And as usual, you have yet to fail to crack me up. Life is good when you're surrounded by insanely funny fanfics! *grins hugely*
Tabitha78 chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
Aw...*giggle* that was cute. :) I like your ending! *snigger* black and white polka dotted cat! :)
Tabitha78 chapter 2 . 8/5/2004
You do such a good job with all your stories, and yes, I like the way they are all connected. But, do you suppose you could do it a different way, I mean, instead of in the middle of the story having to put an author's note, and changing the train of thought...maybe figure out some order, like which comes first, ...gosh I am not sure there is a certain one that comes first?LOL..

But that could help, and they would still all be connected.

Did that make any sense? LOL

Something about this particular story made me think of something I think you could probably do quite well (unless you've already done this and I just haven't read that one yet) ... You're handling "Moony's" *time of the month* (haha, I think it's cute/funny/hilarious to call it PMS'ing) quite well, but how about tackling the story of when James, Sirius, and Peter become Prongs, Padfoot, and Wormtail? :-) That could be hilarious in itself, as they figure out how to do it, or maybe it goes awry or whatever while they are figuring out the spells...

Think about it anyway :)
princess chapter 4 . 6/29/2004
this is great! I've read all your marauders stories and you need to write so many more! I love how you write, not like the dics nowadays, but good. you know ... real. anyways, write more!
Saltwater chapter 4 . 12/21/2003
...i want a black and white polka dotted kitty too...
starrybutterfly chapter 4 . 10/12/2003
is this story finished? if its not then update soon!
Pyrinsomniac chapter 4 . 9/18/2003
HA! Good ending!
123456910 chapter 4 . 8/21/2003
i just LURVE ur marauder stories!

especially the a/n they are a great touch!

keep going!

much luv and respect,

WILDVICTORIA!

(avid sock liberation front supporter)
MistWolf chapter 4 . 8/10/2003
I LOVE this story! It's really funny! Screw the plot! Heehee. You are a genius with this comedy stuff. Oh yeah, can you put in something about purple dancing zebras? Its a joke me and my friends have, and I think it could fit in this story and its funny. Awesome story!
AnGeLiC dEvIl chapter 4 . 7/17/2003
Kekeke...that was funny. that sock joke never gets old!