Reviews for Losing Signal
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 5 . 5/7/2010
it didn't suck hun
Lillymay123 chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
Welcome back! I hope Bella says she is sorry because i think she is the problem. I cant wait for an update!
todream chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
She's like a tiny fly just stalking you without you even realizing or feeling her presence. Lauren Mallory is just one of those rich girls who have time on their hands and pockets full of bribes. great lines. It's almost like a song.

Oh, Edward's going to be at a party with Bella without Jake. (he's with me, btw. That's why he couldn't make it)

And, of course, they fight! Arg!

I am waiting for them to figure what's going on between the two of them. It's hard when one friends starts having a life completely separate from someone that was so close. I hope Edward will tell her how he feels soon, so she won't think he's a complete ass.

I like it. I like it a lont!
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
Hello. :)

Aw... the words got all small again. :

Fight? D: That's not good. Now that you mention it, I did see that one tweet. I'm not sure who's it was, but yeah. :(

The chapter wasn't that bad. :P

I haven't talked to you in a while. How have you been? Good? Tired? (like me. :P) Yeah... I should actually look for some Brazilian music now. Sigh... Off I go.

M
TRDancer chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
[12:07:18 PM] Jenny McDevitt: I thought "what the hell" and came.
[12:07:25 PM] Jenny McDevitt: GIGGLE. SNORT.
[12:07:39 PM] Jenny McDevitt: Someone made you come
[12:07:43 PM] Jenny McDevitt: Still giggling,.
[12:08:15 PM] Jenny McDevitt: ...
[12:08:22 PM] Jenny McDevitt: Brittany.
pixiekat7 chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
Welcome back, missed you!
Great chapter, but I gotta tell you my heart is breaking for Edward & Bella...so broken, on so many levels. Looking forward to seeing how Bella reacts to Edward's news about Alice.
Kat
IChimpz chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
See, this isn't chick Edward.
I can just see him, his hands stuck in his pocket, slouching the night away.
And the fight, god, finally. Bella is such a bitch. I don't know why, but I just cannot like her. I mean, I don't know. I want to like her, but I just can't.
I miss Jasper.
I hope you know that I no longer want you to pull it. 3 Like you would've done it anyways. :P You would finish it, and *then* pull it.
GreenEyedGirl13 chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
OMG! I'm in Tears!

Aw no alice!

I HATE JACOB!

BELLA AND EDWARD FOREVER!

please say they get togther! Please!1

OK I'm still crying! I dunt even no why!

I hope is okay!

xx
weflytothetardis chapter 4 . 2/27/2010
LOVES IT!
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
Sigh. I should catch up on reading FFn.

Awesomeness you got going on. Yup.

M
todream chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
My heart breaks for the relationship that Edward and his father once had. They way you described it made me sad.

Oh, and I love The Office-That's what she said...lol!

I laughed at the Rosalie posioning Edward's food. That sounds about right!

"What about you, Jacob. Aren't you dog-friendly?" That line is funny, I tell ya.

“Don’t blame me when you lose your balls,” I muttered as I walked past them to his Jeep.-laughed here, too. Go Edward.

All in all, everyone’s fucked up; we just don’t like to think about it.-so true

I'm loving the heck out of this story. Your writing somehow has gone to another level. Can't wait for the next chapter.
IChimpz chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
-bows-

This is the only time.

Please don't bash my face in again.

(And this was amazing. You're amazing.)
Lillymay123 chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
I like your story so far but its so sad!
vampiremom1221 chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
I just found this story today. It is a really good concept. I look forward to reading more.
pixiekat7 chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
Great chapter, my heart is beyond breaking for Edward, but great none the less. I just find it so damn hard to wrap my head around the fact that Emmett & Bella are being so flippin' mean to Edward. And the lack of closeness between Edward & Carlisle just adds to the pain. How much ins the poor guy supposed to take before he snaps?

Hugs, until nest time.