Reviews for Speak With Your Hands
Wonwordful chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Wonderfully-written, I love how it ended: "Hide them better next time, and we'll see" as if he would ever consider letting Bellatrix be dominant! I like the tension - how it suggested, without any explicit description, that there some kind of relationship existed between them.
Delicious darkness chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I luuuuuuuuve it! It was awesome! I love the dialogue and how you described the death-eaters! Amazing fic!
hervissa chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
bellatrix as palm-reader...hmm...interesting! :D
Eva Madsen Lafayette chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
That was a good story :)I was bit stressed out by Voldemort too XD
SweetScarlett97 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Ha! Nicely done~!

-Nic
Remus Weasley chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Very good! Well worded and a clever idea. I love Bellatrix, she is probably my favorite character. Nicely done,

RW
Mrs Bella Riddle chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
What an interesting idea. While I can not imagine cannon Bella having enough patience to be involved in any process, she was still written very in character.

I really liked the insites given by the palm reading for Rabastan, Lucius and particularly Voldemort. And the henna design.

It was a very good story and I am glad you decided to continue it (which I shall go and review now)
LovelySpiral chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Ooh. I like this. Isn't henna the best?
September chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Great work! It's very difficult to find fics for this pairing that aren't wildly out of character, and you made this seem like something that could really happen, even though I was suspicious at first. Two thumbs up. ;)
allwaswell chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wow! when i first read ya know the title i thought is was A. either going to be so out of character or B. really funny,

but it was neither and it was AMAZING. it was so incharacter i image that is excatly have everyone would have acted.
recey2010 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Great I love it is this a oneshot ?
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
"That's how twisted my # $%* of a cousin is." Sirus stated calmly to the rest of the Order as they read through the story.

"Ew, who would love something like that?" Ginny asked, practically recoiling from the screen.

"Would that be Bella or Voldemort you're refering to?" Remus asked sweetly.

Ginny made a face. "Both I think."

Very good, keep writing
Bellatrix's Crucio chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Loved it!
chinoiserie chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
This is a god story, there are not too much realistic Voldemort/ Bellatrix fics out there. I have sill always assumed that most of DEs dont know voldemorts real name. It was also fun to read it in Luciuss poit of view as mentioned previously. So please do write more Harry Potter fanfiction. Its such a shame so meny good writers write manga or whatever these fics you write are - even though these books can be god i have not read manga :).
Dark Pirate Nellie chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
LOL “Hide them better next time, and we’ll see.”

Yeah right, he'll just pretend