Reviews for Miseria Cantare
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
lsjdgl;hjadfasl;kjf owik okay. okay. wow.

Um, your writing is amazing. Let me just say that. It's fantastic- your style, wording, descriptions, they're all beautiful.
"empty love that no sparks and no return, just a dull, aching stove of dying embers." That was possibly the best metaphor ever. This was amazing, wonderful job.
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Wow. WOW. That was really, really well written. I've never read any fics about Fenrir Greyback as a child, and I loved your take on him. I loved in the beginning, how much he thought depended on turning 11; there was a big difference to him. And I loved how we could see, even now, the future self that would one day come out. You wrote this really, really well.

"Dreams are the things that nightmares are made of." That was a gorgeous line. I loved it. And the last sentence, "When the sky shatters, who will piece it together?" was amazing to end on. Really great chapter- I enjoyed this.
The Swim Chick chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
Everyone was so in character... every last line was perfect. I don't know how you do it.
The Swim Chick chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Wow. That was so perfect. You took some of the tiniest facts, plucked facets from her personality, and wove this amazing story out of them. I love fics like this- fleshing out the details of someone merely mentioned in the books- like Rodolphus Lestrange.
The Swim Chick chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Aww, he wasn't always evil. Amazing writing, as always.
SecretPain121208 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This is really good. Is it about Fenrir Greyback?
Static Lull chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Lovely. I especially like "I will die alone, under a thousand eyes"

Can't wait to see the rest of these.