Reviews for Down in New Orleans
AngelicWinds chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Oh god, Terra! What have u gotten yourself into.*facepalm*. Lol poor ven
PrincessofBadLuck chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
I really loved this! Princess and the Frog was a great movie and it would've been a fun world for them to visit. The characterization is dead on and I applaude you for it. It's so hard to find good BBS stories and this is one of the best I've seen. Please keep it up.
FazzyGrl.22 chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
That was awesome! It's always been a guilty pleasure of mine, loving Facilier as a Disney villain. And his song is awesome. I love how you incorporated some of his song with your story.
ejaire chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
I love this! Absolutely. You did a fine job in incorporating the characters of The Princess & the Frog with BbS. Now THIS is what you call a crossover. :)
kingdomdisney chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! please?
holiday fever chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
when will you update? I wanted to see what happen next!
Maddening Tumult chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
do you think you could add another chapter? I think it's an incredible story.
Cimikat chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
Definately going to follow this story. So far it has a great start and I'm very intrigued by how the may progress in the KH verse. I so very much loved 'The Princess and the Frog', so I hope they will turn it into a world in whichever KH game is developed next. Series needs a little dose of New Orleans spice.

Reading, I did notice a few typos and grammatical errors here and there, but mostly minor things. Overall I find it pretty well written and enjoyable. I can't really comment on the characterization Aqua, Ven, and Terra until the English version comes out, but the interactions with the PatF locals are cute. Look forward to what happens next.
PiggyBlue chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
I think... I know what happened to Terra. Everyone expects him to be a frog so... here's my theory. He's stuck in his armor and can't get out. Now the biggest question is, can he speak? If I'm wrong I don't mind. I'm still eager for the next chapter!
AtheyChan chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
Haha, I knew the Prince was going to ask Aqua on a date, just like Zack xD

What happened to Terra though? D: But yeah, at least everyone is together. Looking forward to your next update!
AAK13 chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
AW! terra, what is he doing?

I thought you make terra turned into a frog so aqua will kiss him hahahaha XD but aqua isn't princess, if she kiss him. She will turned into a frog too XD (ignored me)

you're great! you can fit it into game. Btw, What happened with terra? you should make more terraqua moment!

update SOON!
Oracle's Song chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
YEAH! Birth By Sleep and Princess and the Frog - now that's what I'm talkin' about! They shoulda at least tried to make something with it in the game. But this story is so awesome so far! I figured Ven would love a taste of Tiana's cooking, and he'd have an awesome time in New Orleans, especially with Mardi Gras. And Terra's involvment with Facilier fits him perfectly! I just wonder what's to become of Terra now... Please give us more soon!
Azrael from KHInsider Forums chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Since you put Terra x Aqua, maybe some hints if you haven't put them already.

It's a good story and please make some more like this! Princess and the Frog ftw!
AtheyChan chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
Even though I haven't seen this movie yet...I'm liking this fic D
PiggyBlue chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
Oh terra what did you get yourself into THIS TIME?

I'm loving this fic. Can't wait for the next chapter of Aqua's scenerio.