Reviews for Hermione's Silence
More please
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2021
More please
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 2 . 2/24/2019
Can't wait for the next chapter! Also how did Peter betray them as the Potters haven't gone into hiding yet?
SereniteRose chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
good story are you going to update anytime soon? or is this story abadoned.
Bentears chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
I like it so far, you going to finish it?
MysticalKC chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update soon! :D
me chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
You know, I get how they might have mixed up her birthday from August to Sept. during whatever adoptioin must have happened for her to end up with the grangers, but how could they confse the year? Trust me big difference at that age. Hermione was born the year before Harry, not a month after.
dest-unknown chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I would really like you to update this story! I am excited to see where it is going...)
vamp1987 chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
I really like this idea. Not too many fics have one of the Marauders as her father so this will be interesting. I hope inspiration strikes and you update this fic.
Witherwings01 chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Well it's sad that it looks like you've abandoned this. It had promise. I particularly enjoy the style of your narrative - it feels like you are whispering secrets to us the readers.

So many questions left unanswered. Shame

I'm not gonna put it on my update list as it hasn't been updated in over 18 months, but if you are still working it please let me know, I'd love to read more.
SilverShadowKat19 chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
WOW! MAKE IT DRACO OR BLAISE TO FaLL FOR HER!
yoyoyo chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW! i think that this has got to the most unique and original FF i've read so far! i lurve everything that's happened and whatever will happen in the future! i hope you can update this and not abandon it like some other authors because I think this is something REALLY worth continuing! .~
waterflower20 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I dearly hope you'll continue this story 's too good to left it at that...
NeverthelessAFan chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Will you continue this? I'm desperate to know how it goes! Or even ends!

~Never The Less, A Fan~
waterflower20 chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Oh god i love this story!And i love the pairing!Please update soon!