Reviews for More than the Price of Honor
TeaAndCats chapter 1 . 8/8
Ooooooh booiiiiii :0
Pp chapter 20 . 7/10
Update?
Brokenangelsely chapter 20 . 7/2
I'm guessing this...isn't being continued...? I would really hope to read more of this
I shall wait for you to continue this story, as long as it takes. I love it so much!

Please, don't forget about it!
I hate Zhao so much and you do a good job of showing why he was such a despicable guy in just one chapter - good job!
I just read this will have a bittersweet ending, so I'm scared because I'm already hooked! It's really good and I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's not rushed and everything instead unfolds naturally - time to read on!
xXOceanXx chapter 5 . 3/18
Seriously, you have amazing writing skills. Great chapter.
xXOceanXx chapter 4 . 3/18
I love this chapter. The style of writing is a very interesting change. Beautiful.
xXOceanXx chapter 3 . 3/18
I enjoyed reading this chapter. That bit where they're sleeping in the same bed together made me laugh.

Also, I don't think there's anything wrong with plot chapters. They keep the story going and I find that they make the story more memorable.
xXOceanXx chapter 2 . 3/18
That Zhao, he always brings trouble. I'm a little surprised that the Lieutenant lied to Zuko. Time for the next chapter.
xXOceanXx chapter 1 . 3/18
I just stumbled upon this story today and I have to say that I'm already hooked after reading this first chapter. It's quite interesting so far and your writing is great.
Oh! Please! Please don't abandon this amazing story! It's one of the very few Zutara fanfics worth reading
27 chapter 20 . 1/26
please continue
Justa L chapter 18 . 1/23
I seriously hope you don't forget about this story. It's one of the best Zutara stories I've read in Fanfiction and I will continue to patiently wait for you to continue.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/6/2015
Love this story and so excited to see what is to come. I read most of it over the past 3 days, I just couldn't put it down.