Reviews for More than the Price of Honor
qtandthejapanesecrew chapter 20 . 11/17
Finish this soon. You've done a wonderful job. It would be a shame to let all your hard work fall flat and forgotten.
Asharion chapter 20 . 10/25
I have been a long-time follower of this story, although I don't think I have ever taken the time to write a review it so very well deserves.

I've read many fanfictions, but this is one I always come back to re-read. Your way with language and setting the stage for the characters you play so well is amazing. If ever you again update this story, I and I imagine many other readers will be delighted to enjoy the fruits of your labors.

Thank you much for the fantastic read!
tjw242 chapter 1 . 9/21
Whoa, dude, what happened?! Where is she, what's Zuko up to!? *argh*
AngeliqueBouchard1972 chapter 19 . 9/2
Loved their conversation in this chapter!
AngeliqueBouchard1972 chapter 11 . 9/2
Sorry I haven't left a review sooner I've just been reading straight through and have been too excited to get to the next chapter! (I also stayed up until two in the morning to read this, so... good job) Your language usage is both amazing and addictive. Your writing style is very seamless and clever, which makes me enjoy this even more. I can't wait to finish!
Tara1517 chapter 2 . 8/30
oohh it's so perfect!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 20 . 8/18
One word: Amazing!
I WOULD find this story when I have to be up early tomorrow morning! I'm definitely going to try to resist reading this until later as I can tell this is a great story. I love how you write Zhao - he's one of those characters you love to hate. I love how frustrated and petulant Zuko is here because it's just so in character. And a sneaky Uncle Iroh is a perfect Uncle Iroh. Keep up the good work!
I am liking the start so far. Despite this being another "kidnapping Katara" story, it seems like there's a lot planned just from the first chapter. Besides that, there are no mistakes with grammar or spelling that could otherwise distract from the direction you'll be taking us. I'm excited to see what's next!
QueenDarua chapter 20 . 8/4
Please please please update soon! This is a great story!
Boogum chapter 20 . 7/21
Good chapter! I noticed it's been a while since you last updated. I hope you still plan to finish this story.
El13 chapter 20 . 7/14
Wow I am speechless ) in a good way. I really like this story thanks for writing it. And I really hope you'll return to it. You had said wait until chapter 24 to a reviewer and I hoped but then I saw last updated December 2014. Seven months ago. Well I can only hope you have time and the desire to write more because I think you came up with a brilliant story! I've read many Zutara stories and a lot of them are similar you are unique ) congrats lol

Please write more lol hope your summer is going well!
El13 chapter 13 . 7/13
I was reading one of the reviews you responded to and how they had stayed up until 3am lol I did that last night too lol. Man. It has been such a great story. I want to read more but I need a break and some food lol ツwell done!
El13 chapter 9 . 7/13
This was one of the greatest Zutara chapters I've read! Bravo! I know I'd love to read more of the world you created. As a writer I had a hard time hurting my characters. Like killing someone off, arguments, and such have been hard. But there needs to be a balance and often an enemy to fight. And I've enjoyed your last few chapters and the 'roughness' that goes along with their world. But oh this chapter is beautiful! ツ ツ ツ thank you! Also I liked Zukos poetry. I think you are a poet. I think writers are because they craft worlds with their words. I know there is a difference but how you describe things and Zuko's poetry that is really yours was awesome ツ so I hoped that made sense. I'm not sure if this story is finished yet or not at chapter 20 but great work you've done great so far, and please keep writing. ツ
Rainbowlalaland chapter 20 . 7/5
This story is amazing. I do hope you are planning to continue it.

Im looking forward to an update whenever you have the time..

I cant wait for Zukos and Kataras relationship to progress!