Reviews for More than the Price of Honor
Fitz Darcy chapter 20 . 4/12
I love this so much!
cypris88 chapter 17 . 4/8
Yay they kissed! I like the sort of awkwardness surrounding the whole thing, and Katara not trusting his motives felt very realistic too.
cypris88 chapter 11 . 4/8
Great tension in this chapter. I liked the scenes where they're training together.
cypris88 chapter 4 . 4/7
I liked the tone of this chapter! It was well done.
cypris88 chapter 1 . 4/6
Great first chapter! I love the way you write.
Kina Kalamari chapter 20 . 3/23
Noooooooooo! That's where it ends? This story is amazing! I love how you've slowly developed their relationship so that it doesn't seem unbelievable. The fact that this much has happened and Katara still doesn't like him is such a refreshing take on Zutara. A little frustrating, to be sure, but so good. And the fact that Zuko is still set on going home even though he also wants Katara... I really, really want to know where this is going, especially because these last few chapters got even better than before, but I'm guessing it's on an indefinite hiatus at this point. C'est la vie, I suppose, but I just wanted to let you know that I think it's a really great story.
tvrox23 chapter 20 . 2/14
This is like the 4th time I've read this and I still love it. Please please please don't give up on this Fic!
Please don't stop there
Wahboop chapter 20 . 1/9
oh no, it's done for now! Please come back? Please?
Rachael chapter 20 . 12/18/2016
I should have expected as much but it always breaks my heart every time I read there a good fanfiction of my favorite to pairings and it hasn't been updated in about two years . If you feel like picking it up again I will be eagerly waiting to read it!
rachil chapter 20 . 11/20/2016
*twitch*

Just looked at the last update date, and now I'm sad.
alltheregrets chapter 20 . 10/17/2016
Are you ever going to come back? I really enjoyed reading this and I would love love love to see where this goes. Thank you!
TeaAndCats chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
Ooooooh booiiiiii :0
Pp chapter 20 . 7/10/2016
Update?
Brokenangelsely chapter 20 . 7/2/2016
I'm guessing this...isn't being continued...? I would really hope to read more of this