Reviews for Ianto's Journey
SuziH-J chapter 100 . 7/31/2017
Such a wonderful story. Even though I normally don't like to not see our boys together, I was glad that Ianto stayed with Aaron. Would have made him seem heartless not to stay. In saying that so glad that Jack & Ianto did get back together in later life. Have been crying almost continuously for the last 5 chapters, as it was so sad. A beautifully written story, & I'm so glad you had Ianto speak right at the end.
The Undersea Princess chapter 100 . 3/13/2017
As I read this the song A Thousand Years sung by John Barrowman started playing from my playlist and I am not ashamed to say I sobbed like a baby.
FranArian chapter 100 . 2/7/2016
Brilliant re-imagining of the Torchwood universe...
Guest chapter 100 . 6/22/2015
This story is so good. Thank you so much for sharing. Cried a lot in the end. :'(
ToastedBaby chapter 38 . 6/19/2014
I know this story has been completed for a while now, and I know this isn't really a review but would you mind telling me what the inscription in this chapter was, I'm am really curious, but was unable to get onto the website that you left.
thx.
crazyhorsemadlovebird chapter 100 . 4/7/2014
This is so amazingly written! The detail is just wow andvthe emotion comes through so well! So glad I read this. Almost lost for words. Still crying, my cats even giving me a dirty look for it. What a tear jerker! And poor jack! Poor everyone really but most of all jack! One thing I loved most about this is the fact that ianto died, nice to see in fanfiction. The whole story is very realistic (as far as torchwood goes) and I have well spent the last god knows how many hours reading! Thank you for writing this masterpiece.
P.s. I'm still crying and so glad jack remembers, but so sad!
ToonyTwilight chapter 100 . 7/21/2013
This ending made me cry so much! This was an epic journey and I will not forget it!
XJitenshaX chapter 100 . 4/19/2013
I hate (love) you, you know that?
I've been so absorbed with this story and now it's over. I still couldn't get myself to like Aaron, at all. Sorry. I kinda even got to dislike the doctor since he was the one to bring Jack back at the wrong time. He should've righted his wrong!
I nearly bursted out in tears when Jack told Ianto about the ring, but could control myself until Jack left the room and Ianto took that drug. I couldn't crying after that. Reading while sobbing is not an easy task.
I still think Jack would've deserved to spend his WHOLE life with Ianto, well, Ianto's whole life, that is...
But I looooooved the story nevertheless
Gonna check out your others now. :P
XJitenshaX chapter 65 . 4/17/2013
*sobs* Jaaaaaaack. T_T You're breaking my heart. _
I wanna hug him. Now! :,(
Okay, seems like you'll get some rviews on random chapters whenever my emotion take over and I can't handle all these FEELS! XD
XJitenshaX chapter 64 . 4/17/2013
Okay, so I do realize I'm late...really really late with getting into Torchwood and Doctor Who etc. And reading your story, but here I am. I found it yesterday thanks to tumblr where someone described the plot and needed the link. I just had to. XD
I read 64 chapters in 24 hours. XD You turned me into an addict. Thanks
I wanted to leave a comment on the last chapter only,but I couldn't stop myself now.
I don't even know why, but I really dislike Aaron. Did so from the moment you introduced him. I can understand why Ianto's turned to him and I'm angry at Jack for being...well, Jack, but I can't stand them being together any longer, xD
Ianto belongs to Jack and that's just it. Humpf! XD
So, it may sound silly, but I want Aaron to just not get out of that damn hospital alive!
I'm still living the dream, Jack would turn monogamous(?) for Ianto's sake. I'll never stop believing that. Never. XP
Love the story! A lot! As you may have guessed by now. _
readinggirl1989 chapter 100 . 3/20/2013
awesome. great job
yoonzena chapter 99 . 1/2/2013
Sorry, but I am crying second time over. Can't help it, no matter what Dr. Seuss said. I didn't know about Dr. Seuss until I was 17, so I guess I'm allowed to cry. Jack's last night with Ianto reminded me of his parting scene with an unconscious Angelo, how he said that's how he saw the rest of the world, growing old and withered. But here, with Ianto, you made it more beautiful than sorrowful.

Also, I hope that the UK will have marriage equality sooner than 2061. More like 2013 :-). 2061 seems like such a long time ahead, although Russia probably won't have anything even by 2500, at the rate we're hurtling backwards, it's gonna take a while to undo whatever President Putin is doing now :-(.
yoonzena chapter 67 . 12/30/2012
Looks like being hit on by Captain Jack was some sort of right of passage at both TW and UNIT :-)
I'm really enjoying re-reading this part about Aaron's ordeal. Something in the narrative changes, I can't quite put my finger on it, but it's somehow more gripping and touching and seems more pivotal than all other crises that Ianto has been through. Like this is the real no-saferope Everest climb, no-lifejacket dive.
yoonzena chapter 36 . 12/28/2012
I would also like to thank you for the many laughs in this novel. They're just as funny the second time around :-) And thank you for making Gwen such a nice character, I really appreciate it because I like her in the show, and a lot of Janto fanfic writers tend to make her really annoying.
yoonzena chapter 100 . 12/27/2012
Hi, I just wanted to drop in and thank you for this amazing story. I hope you won't mind that I saved it to my hard drive and am re-reading it again.