Reviews for Silver Bells and Sour Grapes
rookiegirl chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
Good story! Nice ending, but Jenny forgot to give Pete an answer! You mustn't keep us waiting for her answer for very long! Hope to see another story in the near future. Keep writing; always enjoy a sweet storyline.
Bamboozlepig chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
Nice, sweet little story, Aussie! So did Jenny say yes? Sure hope you let us in on her answer in a follow-up piece.

Glad that Pete finally popped the question to her.
malloysgirl chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
Aw that was so sweet but I think that is a very dirty trick of you to leave us hanging that way! How could you! LOL Your readers demand to know the answer and soon! GREAT STORY!
malloysgirl chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
Ok I just got to read Chapters 3 & 4 and they were great! Keep them coming.
rookiegirl chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
Nice continuation of the story in chapter four. Good thing Pete is tough when it comes to getting clobbered; that shovel had to hurt! Glad he got there in time, before Dewayne could take off again with Jenny. Hope Jim finds the doggie, and that she is okay. Look forward to the next chapter.
Bamboozlepig chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Another fine chapter! Too bad Pete got clobbered again, but good to know that he wasn't hurt too badly. Glad that Jenny was rescued...I hope Sadie is okay!
Bamboozlepig chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
Another great chapter, Aussie, glad to see that you got it posted! Hope Pete and Jim come to Jenny's rescue and fast! Can't wait for more!
rookiegirl chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Another fine chapter, Aussie! That Dewayne is one sick dude. Can't wait to see what happens when the calvary arrives...or if it will arrive in time! Post soon!
louise1717 chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
nice jenny ,but pete will arrive soon...
rookiegirl chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Well, even with the crazy schedule I am keeping these days, I finally managed to eke out a bit of time to read your next chapter and I was not disappointed. Looks like Jenny has found some trouble and Pete is going to have to ride in and rescue her this time around. I hope the creep that grabbed her doesn't hurt her too badly. Look forward to chapter three.
Bamboozlepig chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Another fine chapter! Glad to see that Pete is thinking of settling down with Jenny. Post soon!
ssabl chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
this is getting better, the intrigue and suspense is great reading. So Pete has decided Jenny is the one. Only hope they both survive to make the proposal. The way in which you wrote a day in the life of is terrific, Pete and Jim's characters are wonderfully written.

Your writing is great, looking forward to the next chapter.

ssabl chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
great start to a terrific story

The romance and relationship between Jenny and Pete is wonderful, its always good to see two characters connect as you have written them. The intrigue of who could be watching makes one eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

malloysgirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Ok that was really really good and very passionate and exciting. When is the next chapter coming along?
Bamboozlepig chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Good start to this story, Aussie. Nice to see Pete and Jenny's relationship getting deeper. I think I know who the person was who was peeping at them in the barn...but I won't say! I want to see if my suspicions are correct! Don't wait too long to update!