Reviews for Dopamine
Queen Bovine chapter 1 . 1/31
I don't read enough of my OTP :) This is a really neat little oneshot. Bones is hard to write for because of all the jargon. But you did well here. Everybody's dialogue was spot-on with their character. I especially love the details of Sweets's constant third-wheeling and Brennan having to remind herself to answer as a person, not as a scientist.
ohcherryohbaby chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This is perfect... More! I want more! LoL
s chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I loved it!

Please, please, please, make a sequel!
TheBonesThatSpeak chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Your story is funny and clever enough to make me forget (momentarily) about the grammatical errors. In any case, I thought Dopamine was brilliant. :) The characters are all true to their personalities and the story is definitely something I'd expect to see on FOX this coming Thursday. Keep on writing!
Robert Modean chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Very sweet, and the Booth/Brennan interaction was very well done. Of course you know Sweets was just dying to say something, his inner Angela probably squealed when she admitted she had been in love. Well done indeed!
Caillean chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Very nice, and true to character!
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
O wow! I love it! It's cute, funny, lovely, and makes me feel all warm and happy. I love it, i love it! You've kept them amazingly in character. This should be in an actual episode, it's that good! Sweets' reaction in the last line is priceless and I can totally picture all this happening.
pip chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Sweets is adorable in this!
emlovesyouu chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Oh! so good. i wish it wasnt just a oneshot though
i heart boness chapter 1 . 1/19/2010