Reviews for Under the Harvest Moon
HeartagramPrincess chapter 15 . 11/17
This story was EXCEPTIONAL. Probably one of THE BEST MM fanfics i have read to date. Fantastic job!
izzibeth091991 chapter 15 . 4/23/2014
Amazing story line. It is a very catching tale, and I love it. _
WolfOfLightning chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
...did he shove the mop up his ass?
XxparanoidxX chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
This story is amazing! Thus it needs more reviews!
Cris Coursey chapter 15 . 5/17/2012
Good story, your killing scenes (which you seemed so worried about ;) ) were very well written, especially when he had him by the rope.
rawrsharpii chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel!

Because I want one so bad, this is a really good story, and it would make the world a more better place, please :{D
VampbaitInfinity chapter 15 . 11/9/2011
REVIEWREVIEWREVIEW! XD XD XD THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! Okay, so I was late everyday to school because I was reading it, but it was TOTALLY worth it! I love this story! Please PLEEEASE if you wouldn't mind, could you write me a oneshot? Just one chap with Michael? I need more inspiration to keep writing myself, actually. I'm sure that your expertise is EXACTLY what I need to get me up and running again!
Luv4RobPattz chapter 15 . 11/3/2011
I just found this story and absolutely love it, love it, love it! I CAN NOT wait for the sequel :)
hily16 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
PLEASE, PLEASE tell me you are going to write a sequel! You have no idea how excited I am because no ones understands my obsession with Michael Myers except you :D I LOVED the story. The ending had me leaping around my room with happiness that he came back. Anyway, I hope you write the sequel asap!

Much love,

CHITTLE0915 chapter 15 . 8/16/2011
come on! you have to do a sequel! this story was great
foREVerTheMusicKid chapter 15 . 5/2/2011
yay! I loved it!
Lili202122 chapter 15 . 4/4/2011
I really do hope you make a sequeal to this! I know I sure as hell would love to read it :)
Cattra1992 chapter 16 . 3/22/2011
I love it I couldn't take my eye off the screen the sequel if a must read in my book I can't wait
ReflectedNightmare chapter 14 . 2/27/2011