Reviews for Keys
WarriorMan199456 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
"It appears the key to your fate lies within my hand." He looked down at the golden key with the embedded ruby. "And I have no intention of unlocking the door."

I have no idea why, but this exact quote in your story has reminded me why I can never deny how badass the Spirit of the Millennium Ring is. This wasn't the only quote that I liked, but I didn't want to put more in the review than necessary.

Anyway, I absolutely love the characterization you placed upon Yami Bakura and Ryou. The moment Vivalene mentioned the Millennium Ring, I knew the Spirit was going to pop up sometime. I liked that you pit them against each other.

There's only so much I can say, but my hands are getting a little carpal tunnel lol. But overall, this was an enjoyable read.

With humble regards,

- WarriorMan199456
white pedal chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Vivalene you just made a VERY fatal mistake that had costed her life! she should of just left Bakura alone, especially since he has a yami that stole and murdered people.

Can't say I feel sorry for her lol
TheCrystalGuardian chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
One question: Do Vivalene has a crush (I don't know how it's spelled) at bakura or make him change his mind or what?
wishfulliving89 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
great 1-shot. love it, very funny 2.
Mahersal chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Hmmm, I havent't read something of yours in forever so I thought since you have a million stories why not read some old things I've never seen?

I liked it. Good flow, sood grammar, just so very awesome.

Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Ooh, scary, sinister, and pitting two villains against each other... I like it. :) Great drabble.
ryoulover911 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Ew. BACK OFF YOU CREEPY OLD LADY! And don't you DARE touch Ryou!

There. I feel better now. _

Great story. I'm glad that Yami Bakura got her in the end.
Rugrat247 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Wow! Great job! I really enjoyed this. And I especially loved the second to last paragraph. Brilliant! :D
NortheasternWind chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Someone just got owned~

Vivalene is still up to no good, but yay/lol for Yami Bakura putting her in her place! *raspberry blow* Even if it was kinda... creepy...
scorpioryo chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Harry2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Well, this assistant wanted the power of the Millineum Ring, she got a TASTE of it! NO ONE messes with Ryo Bakura without tisking the wrath of his Yami! Time for a PENALTY GAME! And I wonder what the game will be this time?
Wolfwhispers chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Why is Ryou always attacked by the most random and craziest of people in both the actual show and fanfiction?

Ryou seriously needs a hug after all this. :)
KMountain chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I liked your temptress. She was sexual and driven and it was great.

The last sentence was great with the whole key motif going on and of course with Yami Bakura taking the key I assume her soul now resides in.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Why do I have a bad feeling about Bakura eating anything Vivalene prepared...?

And very intersting about the keys... And her knowing about the Ring...

Poor Bakura! But Yami B switching in was awesome. And yikes at the penalty game!
The Quote Bandit chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
"'Why, They're keys.'"

That made my day for some reason. xDD

By the way, this was definetly interesting. Seeing the old Yami Bakura, I mean. Always fun to see a new side of things.