Reviews for Sentiment and Sensibility
markaleen chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Awww this was adorable! Great job!
UA chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I really enjoyed this.

Course, I apparently started my shipping days early, lol, because I couldn't have been more than 6 (and I was a few years late to the party by then), but I remember wanting Miss Ferrell and Daddy Warbucks to marry and live happily ever after with their adopted little girl Annie.

;)

Just goes to show.

Sometimes, even the youngest of us are romantics.

Anyway, this was well-written and enjoyable as a character study.

Thank you for writing it.

Shae
showtunediva chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I love this! Please add more to it :O)
SapereAude03 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is adorable! So in character, and I love that you worked in the fact that Grace is wearing her hair down (and a much softer, prettier dress too!) in the very next scene! Lovely job!
AugustMoonWhisperer chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This is absolutely adorable.
Ally chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This is so cute! please write another
Ally chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Aww! I love the way you wrote this poor Grace! :( xx
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
this is terrific! more please
Amandah Leigh chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
sweet and sad, yet hopeful! a very nice story.

AL
Talex-1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This is really good. I like your pacing and style, it's done well. I think you got Grace pretty down pat.(Who is my favorite character in Annie.)

For a one shot, it was put together and complete, and I hope you continue. There are too few good Grace/Oliver stories. And as stated, this is one of 'em!
Emery Saks chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
This was delightful! I think you captured Grace's no-nonsense persona quite well, but managed to also reveal her sensual side - the one she keeps hidden so well.

The night at the movies was definitely a turning point for Oliver and Grace, and you did a great job in portraying that. The aftershave on the handkerchief was a nice, subtle touch.

I'd love to see you explore more of their relationship. You seem to have your finger on the pulse of their characters.

Great job!
Fizzing Whizbee323 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Good Job! Keep it coming! Please?
Samantha chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Very good- I don't know if you've read Jane Eyre, but the end of this sort of reminds me of a particular moment between Jane and Edward Rochester.