Reviews for Sentiment and Sensibility
This was absolutely lovely.
markaleen chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Awww this was adorable! Great job!
UA chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I really enjoyed this.

Course, I apparently started my shipping days early, lol, because I couldn't have been more than 6 (and I was a few years late to the party by then), but I remember wanting Miss Ferrell and Daddy Warbucks to marry and live happily ever after with their adopted little girl Annie.

Just goes to show.

Sometimes, even the youngest of us are romantics.

Anyway, this was well-written and enjoyable as a character study.

Thank you for writing it.

showtunediva chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I love this! Please add more to it :O)
SapereAude03 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is adorable! So in character, and I love that you worked in the fact that Grace is wearing her hair down (and a much softer, prettier dress too!) in the very next scene! Lovely job!
AugustMoonWhisperer chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This is absolutely adorable.
Ally chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This is so cute! please write another
Ally chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Aww! I love the way you wrote this poor Grace! :( xx
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
this is terrific! more please
Amandah Leigh chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
sweet and sad, yet hopeful! a very nice story.

Talex-1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This is really good. I like your pacing and style, it's done well. I think you got Grace pretty down pat.(Who is my favorite character in Annie.)

For a one shot, it was put together and complete, and I hope you continue. There are too few good Grace/Oliver stories. And as stated, this is one of 'em!
Emery Saks chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
This was delightful! I think you captured Grace's no-nonsense persona quite well, but managed to also reveal her sensual side - the one she keeps hidden so well.

The night at the movies was definitely a turning point for Oliver and Grace, and you did a great job in portraying that. The aftershave on the handkerchief was a nice, subtle touch.

I'd love to see you explore more of their relationship. You seem to have your finger on the pulse of their characters.

Great job!
Fizzing Whizbee323 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Good Job! Keep it coming! Please?
Samantha chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Very good- I don't know if you've read Jane Eyre, but the end of this sort of reminds me of a particular moment between Jane and Edward Rochester.