Reviews for Life in Death
eeveelutionlover2000 chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Unohana is not really a polite or nice person before. She wears a braid to hide the scar between her collar bones that kenpachi zaraki made. (If I recall, she was the first kenpachi, Kenpachi Yachiru, because she was the one who created the 11 division. She called herself Yachiru Unohana before and was a criminal). She was a fighter and only knew how to heal because she wanted to prolong her fights.
T00STr00nG chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
this is really good I hope you will update this story.
zer0123 chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
i like how the story shows the birth of soul society without hoing into to much detail
Keigai O Yain chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Still interesting. Like how it was Naruto who gave Yama the cross scar.

With regards to spelling, a movement in fighting to trick the opponent into thinking that you are attacking, is a 'feint'. You used 'faint'.

Whether or not you decide to make this a proper story or not is entirely up to you, but I would definitely approve. Best thing to do if you were is to use this as a back drop, explaining how Naruto has been integrated into the bleach universe.

I myself have some great ideas (I think they are anyway) for a Naruto/Bleach crossover but want to finish my Naruto one first.

Looking forward to the next 10 snaps of Naruto's shinigami life.

Kamish88 chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
nice story really interesting way of writing
god of all chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue this story soon.
kingdom219 chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
very good start! i love it

keep up the great work!
bumike99 chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
Pretty good update
warsaw2 chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
I'm still reading, but there are stil a lot of spelling mistakes. If there were this many in a normal fic instead of these snapshots I would probably have stopped. I've noticed that most of your mistakes are usually real words similar to the word you are looking for, but the spell check thinks they are correct. Or all the right letters are there, but not in exactly the right order.
warsaw2 chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
You misspelled hollow every time. Also, you you have a lot of misspellings in your summary, and that will really drive readers away.
warsaw2 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I like the style. It's not something I would want to read all the time, but it gets through the plot fast.
Grimace129 chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
A good start to a good story keep up the good work and keep those chapters coming.
OotsusukiAsura chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Actually, you could continue to do what your doing now, but also write it into a story. See, once you complete this, which should be relatively easy, you can head over and write it into a story. Say like, this is a plot board you'll be following, and in the story you be connecting them into a chapter! See where I'm getting at, I think you do!
lightningblade49 chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
keep it up.
mlkoolc86 chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
That was cool, I like how they organized everything and basically built it from the ground up. I also like how the fight was described real cool. Look forward to the next one!