Reviews for Paragon
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
yes she would
Liberty Roth chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This was really, really good. It flowed really smoothly and felt really natural and your characterization was spot on. It was also very touching and very sad; I might have accidentally gotten something in my eye while reading it.
Imo-musume chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Beautiful and in-character. Nice work.
TobisaruJC chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Spot on
Shacary chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
good grief! this is the first story that actually made me cry! Very well written to touch on the emotions of the event. kudos!
JessicaJones chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Lovely story. I especially liked the bit about the rose. Aeducan would have been the perfect queen, helping to build an alliance with the dwarves, bugs me that nobody at the Landsmeet seems to agree! :)
FyreBrande chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Oh, this was lovely! My first character to beat the game was a Lady Aeducan, and yes, I would have made a good queen, but I let that...(*clears throat*) Anora have the thone cuz I wanted my Alistair. Selfish, yes, maybe, but I did it anyway... Anyway, back to my review: I loved the line "everything just felt less… fun because she wasn't there to share it with him". I think that's a perfect description of how Alistair would feel. Oh, And I loed the thing about him stealing her share of the cheese. That made me laugh. Most excellent!
Serdeine chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Oh my. That actually made me cry. The Aeducan line is my favourite of the Dragon Age Origin Stories, and I'm writing my own FF at the moment, but this... wow. I really felt this. I know that that is exactly how Alistair would be.

/wipes her nose.
Aayla Security chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I think she would've made an excellent *empress regnant*, but that's just me. I am, however, extremely glad that there's such a well-written and beautiful story for this unpopular (among fanfic writers, anyway) origin! Dwarven Noble is my favorite, too ;)
aikoflutist247 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
To be perfectly honest, I have never thought of the Dwarven religion in such a way, but I guess that accounds to the fact that I have yet to play as a Dwarf in DOA.

Excellent story. Alistair's behavior and responses was spot on. Oghren's character seemed to be similar, though I'm not sure if he were to hold hands with his woman, but that's up to the author and not me.

I really enjoyed the story though, and I don't normally give out reviews. But I thought your story was one that really made me think of the game and the context within it, and I believe with a story like that, it deserves a review.

Keep writing, and I'll gladly read all your DOA stories. Great job.
AdorableAnarchist chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I loved this! The idea that Paragons could hear prayers and such is a nice one.
Siu Jerk Jai chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I liked this a lot, especially the very clever idea behind it. The brief moments between Alistair and Harrowmont were very nice, and Oghren in particular was a highlight. The moment when he approaches the statue and begins speaking is very poignant and very well-imagined. I had a clear picture in my head of the scene. My only complaint might be that I wish you had included everything he said to her. Rather than telling me it gushed out of him, I would have liked to have seen it. But overall, this piece was creative and well-executed. Well done.