Reviews for Quindecim Secundus
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I love this!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Poor Watson! Oh I do love a cheeky Holmes, nice work!

:D
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
It was just lovely - the characterization and everything. It was just perfect to the point that I cannot write a coherent, deep review. Well, actually, I could never do that before, but still, your fic was perfectly written and just fit into the '09 movie extremely well.
Naomi Hansen chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Ah, I don't care if you don't go on FFN anymore, I'm still commenting on this!

You know, at first, for most of the fic, these guys were acting so in-character that I was beginning to wonder if this was really a slash fic or if you just accidentally labeled it that way. That's really good. I think. (Then you got to the hot stuff, so I got ten times happier after that.) So as far as I can tell, very in-character, like I just said. XD

"Holmes, you will remove my clothes immediately."

I didn't know whether to just laugh or facepalm at that. Watson, you had it coming to you.

...And that's it, I think.

Auf Wiedersehen!

-Naomi Hansen
Rosewall chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
An interesting fic with a nice message that we can all take to heart.
Rosewall chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
An interesting fic with a nice message that we can all take to heart.
brightskyss chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I loved this story! I really hope you write more!
Stank You chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Damn, I just love your Sherlock Holmes stories. I simply cannot get enough and this particular one is now my personal favorite. Please, keep posting Sherlock Holmes fiction. By the way, Rhetoric sounds like a good read.
WingedWolf121 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
...awesomeness. Oh my, Holmes really does have a way of getting what he wants. And Watson is just so cute in his thought process! Fantastic work!
Shika-E.S.W chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Dear Boleyn

I do find myself loving your Holmes/Watson stories more and more as i continue reading them. They are all very entertaining in more then one way XP. Moving along, i hope you will continue to release more of these stories because i for one absolutely adore them and would love to read more.

Wishing you a lovely day

Shika XD
Kirah Ruth chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Oh, you are absolutely marvelous.

That is all.
ripplinwaters chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Very cute and funny. Well done!
Jennistar1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
So cute! You got their characters down perfectly!
LyraHazelnut chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
a great one-shot, worth reading indeed! i enjoyed it very much, as i have your other texts before, and i'm looking forward to the next story you come up with! :D
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010