Reviews for All For One
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Cudos to titan5 for thinkin of such a good prompt, and to you for writing it perfectly. It was very enjoyable to read.
A girl named Cecille chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Essentially one of my favorite stories of all time. Oddly this fic combines two of my least favorite things: OCs and John Sheppard as the martyr. However, you pull off both of these things wonderfully. The OCs are realistic and interesting, and I actually care about their part in the story. You did not write John as Mary Poppins ("practically perfect in every way"), but rather kept him very in character. Not only did you keep the story in cannon (always an impressive feat), but all of the characters seem very real, and I can easily imagine this as part of an episode. It's not too sweet, not too angsty, and I love it so much

3 I love your writing
Ceci
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
That was wonderful, thank you!
Astrollama chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Very cool story. You write so well. Thank you
Leesa Perrie chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I think I've read this fic before but can't remember if I commented on it or not - so, great fic! I love the arguing newbies and how they learn to get along - sort of! And Rodney in charge with sick John is always fun to read!

"John lay there for several minutes wondering first when his bones had been replaced with Jell-O and second whether they could install a skylight in the infirmary because he was obviously never going to move again and it would be nice to see the sky."

This bit cracked me up! Though also, poor John!
theicemenace chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Very much enjoyed this story. John whump is always good for a bit of a laugh though heat stroke isn't. Good work.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Wattestaebchen chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Hello, this is a brilliant story. The first sentences i read i was already blown away. The idea is an absolute unique one. I enjoyed reading it and it was quite easy for me, which is a big compliment, because I'm German and I think it was very easy to follow your thoughts.

Thanks for this worms
Lorr chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Nicely done! John helping Rodney to try to help Teyla but getting into trouble himslf. And, the way Suanders and Alvarez find a way to work together. Thanks!
RowenaR chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Newbies! OCs! Team work! (and, as a bonus, Team CO!Lorne) Seriously, there's nothing more I need to say. Lots and LOTS of love for your story :) (also... you don't have... a few more stories with Saunders and Alvarez stashed away, do you? Oh, and mind posting it on stargate_ocs at LJ? We need lots and lots of OC fic ;))
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Aw..that was brilliant! I loved the way the 'new team' dealt with heatstroke!
Jinxauthor Mel chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
A beautiful little piece. I like how you compressed the story by telling it from Sheppard's view, and I enjoyed the two newbies even when they were still at each other's throat.
Trishkafibble chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Lovely! Lesson-learning stories can get heavy-handed very easily, but this had none of that quality to it-all of the character interactions were perfectly believable, and the bare-bones plot just what was needed to set the stage. Best of all, though, it was much fun to read! Thanks for sharing once again your wonderful talents!
stella-pegasi chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I love to read stories that include the rest of the expedition, as long as our guys are in it as well! Great story, fun to watch Alvarez and Saunders figure out that they could bicker and still be teammates. Thanks...enjoyed.
ValleyA chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Very nicely done. Fulfilled the request perfectly and gave the rest of the world some great team fic! Thanks!