Reviews for Bleachbusters
Lemon scenes! Metal black lagoon gear! More
deflow chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Update! Now!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Make another metal gear and black lagoon crossover
UkitakeFan1984 chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
my two favorite series come together as one nice.
Michael Schwartz chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
First, what is Godwin's law, and second would you update already! Sheesh. This story is starting to get good. Also please make them longer.
bloody raptor chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
What's Godwin's law
Dark Vizard447 chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Please update this soon.
Koren Flashblade chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
I love the fact that you have writin this story. I look forword to reading more of it.
Wolfsbane706 chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Awesome story. I like the ending for chapter 2 in particular, with Mayuri reading a 1940s-era copy of Time magazine. A note for future publications: you spelled Lieutenant wrong.
Critter S chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
Interesting. Keep it up! I love to see what happens next!
Rozzlynn chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
Awesome title, and the plot's looking interesting; it'll be cool to see where you're taking it. There are a good number of laughs already - the ridiculous wrongness of Mayuri and his subordinates really fits the tone of the fic, making it a whole lot less squicky and more funny here than in canon, somehow. There are a few spelling and grammar issues, but nothing that interferes too badly with the flow of the story. I'm looking forward to seeing how the Ghostbuster guys settle in; the Bleach cast is big enough to create a whole lot of options in terms of crossover character dynamics. :)
Coyote-Stories chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
LOL! This is so funny. I can't believe someone hasn't come up with something like this yet... Until now! I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Mosspool chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Good job! Update soon!
lenniejeanfish chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
This idea intrigues me and your writing is rather good. I do hope you get a new chapter up soon.