Reviews for Time After Time
Loli-pop0394 chapter 9 . 6/20/2010
Wow I would have never thought about the eyes and the hair. Nice thinking of you. Now is is coincidence or another thing? Update sooN!
Elephanza chapter 8 . 6/17/2010
Thanks for posting again! Chapters 7 and 8 were really good. The only suggestion I have is to proofread more & check for spelling mistakes. Other than that, the story is awesome!
Loli-pop0394 chapter 8 . 6/16/2010
:( that was so sad. I always tear up with that scene about the motehr with her children. In that case Im glad that Jack and Annie are watching their loved ones and happy for Rose and Mr. Calvert. Update soon!
Loli-pop0394 chapter 7 . 6/16/2010
You are back! Im glad great chapter. So Rose is going to be with this Mr. Calvert guy?
la-la-la-45 chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
I love it so far!Please contine!
Loli-pop0394 chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
Interesting, the Calvert guy looks like Jack. Update soon!
Elephanza chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
Great chapter! I love how you made Rose's future husband the doctor:)
Loli-pop0394 chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
Wow the picture really looks like him then I mean Rose fainted, maybe Jacque sees him in dreams. Updae asap!
lily chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
omg this is getting good. keep going i really want to know how it ends up
Elephanza chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
I enjoyed this chapter and I think it was well said
Loli-pop0394 chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
This is such a nice story. I like it. Update soon!
Elephanza chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Thanks for updating so quickly! This was a great chapter
Elephanza chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
Really good story! I love Titanic and all fanfiction related to it. Interesting twist that Jack is in some sort of an afterlife and looking in on Rose and Jacque. Keep writing please!
Cay J chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
This story is fabulous. WRITE MORE!
NamelessForNow chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Very touching , sad...

I liked how you used some Lovely Bones themes, it makes to believe once again that the dearest people never leave us, even when we think they do.