Reviews for Noodles
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Aww! I'm glad they made up!
DrNikiReid chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
awh 3
kdzl chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Can I say how much I like ticked off Emily? Hotch was adorable in this, I can just picture him being so standoffish because he couldn't deal with the thought of her in danger.

Fantastic!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Aw, that was cute! I loved it. (: Great job!
lalixa chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Very beautiful story. Love your writing! I find it to have the perfect balance between dialogue and narration. Hope you’ll write more for this pairing soon!
sarah8902 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I love the start of the story.. at first I was so confused but then seeing how upset Emily was.. definitley made for an interesting idea. "Leave it to Aaron Hotchner to practically not speak to her for seven days and then ask if she wanted noodles. Not only was the question absolutely absurd, but he was asking her the question as if she might draw her weapon at any second. She might. She hadn't decided yet." haha niice. Then with their bickering. Oh my God I loved it.. “Excuse me, did I give you permission to sit there?” "It's not your chair. Technically, it's Morgan's chair. He won't mind if I borrow it for awhile." as he smirked at her. "Good. Brilliant. Keep it." And then it switches to all seriousness. “Emily, I am so sorry.” Aww.. we know how hard it would be for him to apologize so this was a nice way of starting off his apology. And then she forgave him after he admitted that he was worried that he would somehow hurt her or she'd just be gone.. and in a very sweet way :) and they hugged it out and reassured each other. Nicely done! Oh, and.. “I’ll take those noodles now.” as the last line of the story. Perfect. So Emily. And Aaron. Can't wait to see some more of your one shots!
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I loved this fic! It was awesome and I know I'm going to be reading it a few more times before I go to bed tonight :)
LadyWriter29 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
That was great! Way to go! Loved it!
Hotch-Prentiss-fan chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I love it
WritingxEqualsxHappiness chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
aw! this was absolutely the most adorable story ive ever read with hotch and prentiss! and it felt so real too! it was really amazing.

meg