Reviews for The New Infection
10/10 plz update PLZ
Phoenixbat chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
bastard
Lone Wolf 59 chapter 10 . 4/11/2012
has anyone takein it yet?
Talon Graveshadow chapter 10 . 3/22/2012
Awwwwww. Ah well, i suppose that's a good enough reason. I hope the author who adopts this fic can take it in stride. Peace.
PurPlePickLePiE chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
please continue! this is a great story, and im wanna know what happens next! :D
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 10 . 11/17/2011
Fair enough. Can you put up a new chapter letting us know when it's been adopted, and by who?
Lunar Wolf Fenrir chapter 9 . 10/12/2011
Why not have a moment where Alex has to use a devastator to save the entire team (kinda like in the sacrifie or at a finale?
Rhavis chapter 9 . 9/29/2011
I'd love to see everyone's reaction for when they find out Alex is blacklight. That'd be an interesting conversation if I say so my self.

Continue soon please. And who was that shady woman?
CrazyStorywriter chapter 9 . 9/22/2011
Keep it up this is a great story, for your writers block it should clear up soon.

if this helps just run the story along the left 4 dead story line, but change some parts
DarkDarius chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
Hi Akako,

About your request for some ideas for your oneshot. Friendly Fire to the head.

Catching of flying Cars, wrestling with tanks, accidental consumption of infected, forgetting to eat, sleep or drink to appear normal.

I hope these examples help you with your writer block.

And please excuse my horrible english, im from germany and still learning. So good luck with the story, its fine so far and smooth to read.
bloody raptor chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
interesting
GuesssWho chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
He should have to use his powers to save someone. Like they're caught in a circle of zombies and he whipfists them out.
Jacob chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
Great chapter though I do have a few ideas for you

1. Alright for Alex revealing himself, he could show his powers by saving all of them while eveyone is being attacked by hunters, chargers, smokers, (basically the ones that require a compainion to save you when your attacked) and while they are attacked Alex is being swarmed by lesser zombies if he gets puked on by a boomer which will make him mad and stressed.

2. If you decide to do a pairing (give it a try you will like it) pair up Zoey and Alex, it will be interesting and they are the closest to age group.

3. I feel like your weaking Alex. With his powers he should be able to kill a tank pretty easy, they are way easier compared to hunters on Prototype.

4. Do you plan on having the survivors meet up with the L4D 2 cast?

Your doing great and update soon
The Black Kitsune Kit chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
Alex uses his powers to save Francis from a pissed off Tank- AND IT HAS FULL HEALTH AND ISN'T ON FIRE! :D
Rialga chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
Hey don't worry about the writer's block still for it happens to everyone. I myself, am having a bit of a problem planning some of the future chapters I have planned for one of my main fics.

Anyways, great to see that you're back in action and I look forward to the fights that the group will undoubtedly end up in with the infected. It sure will be interesting to see how long Alex can go with this act of his before deciding to just go all out.

Looking forward to the next chapter.