Reviews for I Don't Care
scryoko chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Ohh, this just tugs at my heartstrings. I love this.
HDM.rox chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
YES! AN IN CHARACTER PIECE OF SEDDIE! YAY!

teehee. I loved this, because you kept Sam so in character, yet giving us hints that Sam got hurt badly. I loved how you didn't linger directly about Sam's feelings for Freddie, because-knowing her-she'd probably just push those thoughts away and pretend she didn't feel hurt. Just WOW.

WELL DONE. SERIOUSLY.
BloodyViolet chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Good story. I like how Sam stays in character and hides her jealousy.
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Very good! I liked how she texted Freddie with the "bacon" thing. I liked iSave Your Life because Carly and Freddie DIDN'T end up together. Sure, it ended on a hopeful note but at least it's not set in stone. Hopefully the creators of iCarly will realize the majority of their fans like Seddie. I REALLY, REALLY hope so.
pigwiz chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
...I'm never eating Mexican food again.

Yes, yes you will.

You'll dance under a sombrero moon

while munching tacos near the lagoon.

I know these things, I do!
Whirlwind18 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I really, really love this. You totally nailed Sam- just the right amount of emotion, or lack thereof. But the sting from that text was obvious.

I was kind of saddened by iSaved Your Life at first too, but read Dan's fun facts! They'll def cheer you up :)

BTW, I looked your profile (not that I'm a stalker or anything, but ya know, it's there... and I'm a procrastinator...) and yay for college students who love iCarly and look like they're 15! I think we're soul sisters.
fizzypurple chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
awesome:P
ashisfriendly chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Yess. I love this. It's a very in character Sam and I feel that's the hardest to find. Great job, per usual.
sunshinetears chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Cute, in character, and well written. Great job, and please update soon! :)
deviocity chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
great fic. you captured the sadness brilliantly. poor sam.

i was disappointed/saddened with iSYL as well. i hated that it ended the Creddie on a hopeful note. my sis, who doesn't care about the shipping, even stated that the episode was boring. it's true. Creddie is boring.

and is it me, or does Carly only care about kissing? She was all kissy with Griffin when she was interested. and stole a kiss from that one guy (forgot his name) while unconscious in the hospital. and then with Freddie, it's like, "forget talk, let's make out!"

but at least we learned that Sam really does care about Freddie by being a good friend and telling him the truth. And we now know that Freddie listens to Sam. Freddie wouldn't have cared about what Sam had to say in the first or second seasons. that's something, right?