Reviews for Honor
who knows chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
That's pretty impressive. You write dialogues well.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
A lot of emotion
Morange chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
"Just because my honor isn't the same as yours, Peter, doesn't mean it doesn't exist."

Neal may wear fine clothes and like the expensive things in life but he roots for the underdog. :) very cool
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Coolness, I am glad someone thought to write this missing scene, and you did quite the nice job. I also like that it leans more towards Peter's point of view. Great work _
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
loved it!
HalfwayFlawless chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Love this! "A wrinkle?" -oh, goodness forbid! Haha! They should've put something like this in! Genius! Seems very real, and classic!
Ryuuki chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Love the Neal/Peter interaction! This should have been in the show :-P Hope to see more from you soon! Thanks~
Redconky chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Nice Neal/Peter non-slash action! Can completely visualize this scene. Great little fic!
tigerlily0 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Very nice. I've been thinking that there was a missing bit of conversation between Neal and Peter at the end of that episode. I've even been tossing around the idea of writing a missing scene myself, but you beat me to it!
Shoen chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I really really love it!

This is a scene i would love to see in the show...and when peter and neal faced each other in this kind of situation is always funny!

I hope to see other stories from you...bye
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Ooh, I absolutely love this! The last sentence especially got me. I love when Peter acts like a father figure to Neal, and I love how you represented them here.
Ursula4x chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Beautiful and bitter sweet,
AchillesMonkey chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Good job. I thought you captured Peter very well.
YukinaKid chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Really love this. So simple, just a slice of life. "Dear God... a wrinkle?" LOL. So true. Neal is so impeccable... I can only imagine he doesn't care about looks when life gets in the way (which is probably rare for him because he lives in Neal Caffrey's world). Very beautifully done. You captured them both very well.