Reviews for Listen for My Heart
strawberrytear chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
Very interesting well done original character!
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
I suppose that no updates in the past ten years would indicate that you are not going to finish this story. However, I am an optimistic pessimist (Is there such a thing?) and like to believe that no author would leave her heroine in the foul clutches of Death Eaters forever.

Please take pity on your fans and update us. Or, if you have posted your story elsewhere, may we know where to find it?
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
Okay, surprises here! I take it that was Snape in the photo with Lily and Harry. Has he been hiding out of view all these years?

LOL at Professor McGonagall! She's such a matchmaker! Even the Fat Friar is now giving advice? LOL This was a fun scene. (I want to know more about Hagrid's puppy.) Snape needs some instruction in social graces. He's an expert at making women cry, but he needs to learn how to deal with the outcome - tears, recriminations, fears, etc.

I've been wondering how Eiluneth would react to the Mark. It sounds as if she was not sure what it was at first ... meaning, perhaps, that she has only heard about it but never seen it? She is old enough to have been - what, a teen? - during the last war, so that seems unlikely. I'm curious, though, how it will help Dumbledore. I know
Snape can apparate directly to him, but he doesn't actually know the location to which he will be apparating, does he? Now she says she she will know how to locate him. Hm. Should be interesting.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
"Her child knows nothing of her and has no part of her that would truly honor who she was." I hate Snape for those sentiments. How could Harry possibly know all that his mother was when the one person who could truly tell him - Severus Snape - has never even bothered? He certainly learned nothing at all from Petunia. Snape is so blind and stupid where Harry is concerned that its hard to believe he is the brilliant potions master.

As for leaving behind nothing of herself, what is Harry? Snape has scorned the part of herself she did leave. What good are all of his professions of love for Lily and vows to protect her son when he feels nothing but blind, unfounded hatred for him?

Perhaps Eiluneth can bring Snape to see truth here ... or at least give him the arse-kicking he deserves where this issue is concerned.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
What did she see while they were standing out on the tower, and why did it frighten her? Did she feel Snape's connection to LV? Does she even know about it?

I can't wait to see DD's homemade ice cream maker in action. Hmmm ... I wonder I he will make chocolate or ... Lemon sherbet!

But what did Snape buy Eiluneth for Christmas?
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Snape said Voldemort! His actual name! BTW, I love that little animal that lives in Snape's hair. I wonder how many others know it's there ... and whether he removes it when he is summoned to LV.

I wonder how compatible this "listening" will be with his Occlumency. How can one close off the mind and still be open enough to listen as he did with her earlier? Wouldn't he have to lower all of his shields?
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Okay, so she is a hedge witch! I'm surprised she did not pick up on Voldy through Snape's Mark. Surely it must give off an evil signature. I can't wait to see how she and Snape's proceed ... although I hate to see another good person sacrificed to DD's machinations. I wonder if she knows what's in store for her.

I noticed this story is not marked complete. I hope you do have plans to finish it ... even though it has been ten years.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Brother Tom? My first thought was ... Voldemort! But that doesn't seem to work, as he would only be in his early 20s. So ... she is not a witch in the same sense as McGonagall or Hermione. Is she a Druidess or a sorceress, or some sort of Celtic nature goddess? A nymph? A hedge witch? Her powers seem real enough - connected to the earth - and they do not seem Dark, given her relationship with the Centaur.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Ah, I like this woman. Actually, I like anyone woman who possesses the ability to rattle ol' Snape. He is always so self possessed that it's fun to see him knocked off-balance.

You have an interesting talent for creating new characters as well as taking those JK has given us and fleshing them out in unexpected ways that still manage to stay true to the original "roots."
PeaceLightVictory chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
Wait... that's it? D I want to know what happens!
PeaceLightVictory chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
I absolutely love your interpritation of why Snape is the way he is. It is so much better than any I've read so far - I like it a little bit better than Rawlings' take on his character/motivation. Not as shallow. In his own way, he cares for the students. At least, that's what I got out of this.

Well! I'm going to continue reading now! D
EriksKitty chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
Please come back to this one someday. It's well plotted, Snape's in character, and Neville's had some plot development. I want to know what happens next! At least let us know where your muse stands on this one.

Happy Writing!

Kitty -.-

LLAP, \\/_
bohemian-rhapsodi chapter 11 . 3/23/2006
wow, great plot!
bohemian-rhapsodi chapter 7 . 3/22/2006
i love your stories... keep on gonig!
monketprobs chapter 11 . 11/12/2005
THIS STORY IS GREAT!

NOT TO SNAPE YOU DO HAVE A HEART AFTER ALL- HE IS BEING REALY NICE LATELY

REVIEWED BY BOG

HEY I LOVE THIS STORY ITS SO FUNNY AND REALY ELL THOUGHT OUT! :!)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »