Reviews for Sandstorms and Falling Leaves
Christian's Media chapter 33 . 7/22
I really love the story and keep up the good work. However could you tell me some things, 1, is all the sand village stuff actually mentioned in the show Naruto. 2, is the story eventually going to show Gaara and Naruto having sex/kids. 3, where the kids in Naruto's nightmare the kids they'll have?
Q
Alex chapter 1 . 7/7
Update it is 2015, 8 july
YamiKeitsuki822 chapter 33 . 6/19
Omg! I can't wait for the wedding!
Alex chapter 1 . 6/12
Update I want more naara
Le Chevalier Noir chapter 33 . 4/29
Please update?...
This is a great fanfic. It's probably one of my favorites and I really hope you continue to write this. I have re-read this story over 5 times and it is the only story out of the hundreds that I read and actually follow. Please update soon, I would be extremely sad if you don't continue with this story.
exile writer chapter 33 . 2/16
Please update
Yuuki GB chapter 33 . 1/17
0U0)9 good job!
Are u done with next chapter?
I wanna read.
(0/0)
(ω) hurry!
Uzumaki spiral chapter 33 . 1/6
You have an great story here in the beginning of this i was like... LAME! And as i read on and on i couldn't believe on what treasure i came up by! You do have spelling faults here and there but furthermore you did an awesome job.
JazLawliet chapter 33 . 11/16/2014
This is amazing and I really hope you update it soon. This is seriously one of the cutest things I have ever read, and I was smiling through pretty much the entire thing. Desert Flower was really well done also.
ShadouRyu-kun chapter 33 . 10/28/2014
wow, I love this story very much! please update soon!
GreenEggsN'Ham chapter 33 . 10/27/2014
I think it was a great chapter. It was probably awkward because cannon Naruto never really pursued any knowledge about his lineage and no one stepped up with the information.

If you feel unsatisfied with this chapter you can always rewrite it to your hearts content.

Those celebrity authors can go on a year long hiatus, so you can afford to take your time. Just do you.
shugokage chapter 33 . 10/27/2014
Great job on this chapter!
LD 1449 chapter 33 . 10/27/2014
You need to make an Omake of Kankuro and Temari blackmailing, hustling, cheating, arm twisting and lying their way through Suna's political infrastructure to get the marriage approved.