Reviews for Sandstorms and Falling Leaves
This is a great fanfic. It's probably one of my favorites and I really hope you continue to write this. I have re-read this story over 5 times and it is the only story out of the hundreds that I read and actually follow. Please update soon, I would be extremely sad if you don't continue with this story.
exile writer chapter 33 . 2/16
Please update
Yuna X Haku chapter 33 . 1/17
0U0)9 good job!
Are u done with next chapter?
I wanna read.
(0/0)
(ω) hurry!
Uzumaki spiral chapter 33 . 1/6
You have an great story here in the beginning of this i was like... LAME! And as i read on and on i couldn't believe on what treasure i came up by! You do have spelling faults here and there but furthermore you did an awesome job.
JazLawliet chapter 33 . 11/16/2014
This is amazing and I really hope you update it soon. This is seriously one of the cutest things I have ever read, and I was smiling through pretty much the entire thing. Desert Flower was really well done also.
ShadouRyu-kun chapter 33 . 10/28/2014
wow, I love this story very much! please update soon!
GreenEggsN'Ham chapter 33 . 10/27/2014
I think it was a great chapter. It was probably awkward because cannon Naruto never really pursued any knowledge about his lineage and no one stepped up with the information.

If you feel unsatisfied with this chapter you can always rewrite it to your hearts content.

Those celebrity authors can go on a year long hiatus, so you can afford to take your time. Just do you.
shugokage chapter 33 . 10/27/2014
Great job on this chapter!
LD 1449 chapter 33 . 10/27/2014
You need to make an Omake of Kankuro and Temari blackmailing, hustling, cheating, arm twisting and lying their way through Suna's political infrastructure to get the marriage approved.
bfg10k17 chapter 33 . 10/27/2014
Short, but sweet. I liked it.
I think you're getting better at writing conversations.
I could almost see them, as they were talking. That's a pretty awesome skill to have. :)
Cya next time.
Dave chapter 31 . 10/24/2014
Woohoo nice chapter :)
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 32 . 10/7/2014
Thanks so much for the update!
shugokage chapter 32 . 10/6/2014
Great job on this chapter!
GreenEggsN'Ham chapter 32 . 10/6/2014
Awesome chapter! I can honestly say this is the best Naruto/FemGaara ever. I love this story so much.

I can kinda understand plot bunnies as I have gotten the Ichabbie bug from Sleep Hollow. It's a crazy show but the main characters have this chemistry that can easily become romantic in nature.
bfg10k17 chapter 32 . 10/6/2014
Good chapter.
Since you've asked us to point out mistakes, here's what I've found :
You seemed to have a slight problem with commas.
Nothing so heavy to jolt the reader out of the story, but enough to notice.
That was the only kind of error, I could find, so I'd say you did a pretty good job.
Cya next time.