Reviews for Sandstorms and Falling Leaves
the17thmuse chapter 33 . 6/30
I think this is the best Naruto/fem!Gaara fic I have read yet. Will be waiting for updates!
wolfbane chapter 26 . 6/6
thank you for addressing the wall that would get in the way of anybody except another hyuga from pairing with hinata. i mean it is rediculus how nobody seems to address it. it is a verry legitimate wall and a possible source of drama and nobody uses or even considers it's existence and it is not right. i am willing to let a minority go but it is a majority of stories that don't address it and that gets under my skin and has ruined most hinata pairings for me. so once again thank you for addressing the wall.
PinkytheBrain chapter 33 . 4/1
Hey...Is this fic abandoned? Or did you just stop writing?
Quazillionaire chapter 33 . 3/9
Great story, so far. Hope you keep it going!
Kelsey Dragomir chapter 33 . 2/24
I know that is has been 1 year and 2 months but I both pray and hope that you will come back to this story!
Love the Tired One
Kelsey.D
Guest chapter 33 . 12/31/2015
I'm sorta disappointed with how you never finished this
stonekacey718 chapter 33 . 11/21/2015
update please I beg of you!
Alex chapter 33 . 11/12/2015
Update
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
Gaara's already exhausted... DAMN THOSE UZUMAKI'S AND THEIR SEEMINGLY LIMITLESS STAMINA! Way to go Naruto!
Alex chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Please make chap 34
Kurenai24 chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Warn your readers when you change the gender of a character, gender changes (and OC's) are never good things.
Christian's Media chapter 33 . 7/22/2015
I really love the story and keep up the good work. However could you tell me some things, 1, is all the sand village stuff actually mentioned in the show Naruto. 2, is the story eventually going to show Gaara and Naruto having sex/kids. 3, where the kids in Naruto's nightmare the kids they'll have?
Guest chapter 27 . 7/13/2015
Q
Alex chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Update it is 2015, 8 july
YamiKeitsuki822 chapter 33 . 6/19/2015
Omg! I can't wait for the wedding!