Reviews for Taking Chances
phathead01 chapter 1 . 4/9
EXCELLENT!
s-david-m chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Nicely done. Closer to how it should have happened.
NickyR chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
about time they took a chance, cant wait for monday's ep and all that follow! Team charah/walkertowski :)
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Aw, this is a really good story. I really like it. I'm glad that they had that talk, they really needed it. I hope this is what happens in real life!
jagged1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
It would be great to see something like this soon on the show itself - getting everything out in the open and dealing with it. (I am holding out hope on that one!:)

I'm sure I did not guess this as yours, but it is fantastic none the less. Well done!
spcr71 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Definitely like it better then the show resetting everything. Thanks for posting.
wonderjax chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I loved it. This was really great. I wish season 3 turned out like this. The entire will-they-wont-they thing is getting a little tiring, specially with the Shaw/Sarah thing. Anyways, thanks! D
thatswhatyouget5 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
pretty :]

i don't see chuck being that confident in forcing sarah into a relationship, but it'd be nice if he was. :]

well anyway, good job!
Nerds4thewin chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Wow That was much better

than the crap that was pushed in episode 1.

I am so sick of it I am having a hard time watching the show

and none of the shows have been good enough to watch twice. Well done
tw200 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I say I liked this story.. well done. I didn't get involved in the challenge that you were discussing, but I sure liked you story your writing style the whole thing.. Thanks for sharing.
Liam2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Ah, the way Season 3 probably should have gone...

Alright, girl, you know I'm a fan of yours. When this story first came out I told you that you're awesome and have boatloads of talent (of course, you're awesome for a myriad of other reasons, too). This and "Gleek" are shining examples of your burgeoning abilities. I see nothing but blue skies ahead for you. And I want everyone who checks out the reviews for this fic to know that.

Signed, your devotee,

J
mxpw chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I knew it was you, Fredo.

If you get that reference, I will be so proud of you. And you better not cheat by using google-fu. But I know you'll never get it. Haha.

Anyway, yeah, I guessed this was yours. And it was well done angst. You know I'm not a fan of the Chuck angst, but I can tolerate it when it's written with some style, and you've got some style here. So it was great. I loved Chuck standing up for himself and not backing down from Sarah. I loved Sarah owning up to her feelings, admitting them, and actually communicating with Chuck. If only something like this could happen on the show. I think it goes without saying that I like your version of events than what we got in 3.01.

This was a good story and I'm glad you decided to post it separately from the challenge. Now you know what you have to do next. I'm still waiting...
P.J. Murphy chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Great writing. Why couldn't the show do this? Also love your not-too-subtle dig at them regarding it.

Great work! Very accurate emotions.
chasingfireflies chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Celine Dion, hey? ...I never would have guessed. I kind of have to laugh at that, sorry, considering my music tastes are kind of strictly alternative rock.

...and Korean pop. But that's a different story.

Ah, the Charah love. :)