Reviews for Secluded Heart
Reploid chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
Hmm.. yes. Dias progressive fic is nice. Wouldn't mind it to be DiasxRena either. xD Anyhow, I like your writing style, it's unique. And the story was short but sweet. So good job.
Terra Lockheart chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Hmmm...I like this one. Short, but sweet. Dias rocks...favorite male character of mine in a video game, seriously. Some of the text got cut off got some reason... _ But after refreshing, I could see all of it. It's spelled Cecille, btw...you should write a fic centered around him! I'd love to see it, and there's not enough fics on Dias out there...
Magnus chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Nice! Good writing...it's spelled Cicille, BTW. Now...WRITE THE PROGRESSIVE FIC!
Rena Chan chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Hey! Not bad! Dias is my favourite character of all time and there really is not much stories that really center around him in this fact. I vote that you sould write a progressive SO fic with the center around him! It's such a good idea! Your descriptions are pretty good too. Maybe you can write about how he trained etc, etc, till the events into the game and perhaps till the end of the game. Cause from what I know, Dias actually learned the skill of the sword by himself. Yeah, why not? BTW, his sister name is spelled Cecille... Other than that, write the progressive fic! I demand it!