Reviews for Dusk
xStreetCornerSymphonyx chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
hey! so sorry i didn't review quicker... I've been really busy! But ahh, this chapter was awesome! I love the connection between Vanessa and Frankie... I think they'd make a great couple! But anyway, amazing chapter, and please update soon! :)
Stefffles chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
It makes me sad that there isn't many daybreakers stories on here, so I really can't wait for the one-shot (:

I really, really, really like this so far :D
Corky the Quirk chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
Oh Frankie...*insert lame high-five here*

Anyway, as you know, I always love your new chapters. I love how easily Van gets Frankie embarrassed. And poor Adam. Crushed by unrequited love/lust/whatever Adam felt...

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
frankielover chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
who is this about. i thoughht it was about frankie and allison
Corky the Quirk chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
First, the crack at Twilight in the beginning was awesome. Uck, Rob Pattinson is seriously one ugly mother, as Frankie so nicely put it :)

Second, yay Daybreakers DVD! Need I say more?

I love the relationship between Frankie and the other people in his life. You set it up really nicely. I loved that he was freaking out over what the favor might be that Van asked him to do.

Hmm, as for what characters I like thus far, Van is pretty cool, and Frankie's mom is hilarious, but I'd have to go with Frankie, and for some odd reason, Adam :)
xStreetCornerSymphonyx chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
Yay great chapter! Haha i love this story! And I love how you portray the characters too. You're a really great writer. ] And I love Frankie (of course) but Vanessa seems really cool too. I can't decide between the two of them! Thanks for updating! And update soon!
xStreetCornerSymphonyx chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
wow this is really good! please update soon! :)
Corky the Quirk chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
Once again, awesome chapter. I think you capture Frankie very well, considering we were only given the bare minimum of his personality in the movie (but I still love(d) him! ha ha)
And seriously, his mom is amazing, whenever she's around I'm laughing.
Plus, Adam? Yeah...is it weird that I find your fictional OC attractive? The messy hair and sarcasm...love!
Corky the Quirk chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
LOL! Their mom is hilarious! "Franklin don't you ever speak of Lucifer in this house." Awesome.
Anyway, so far this seems really interesting! I know how it goes with being a full time college student and not having much time to update. I'm in the same boat as you!
I eagerly await your next update, whenever you have time :)
By the way, I'm amazingly jealous of you being done with college in a week. I've still got three! Gah!
PunkRock Cheerleader chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
this is amazing, i feel in love with frankie's character from the beginning of the movie, LoL, please cont.
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I think that Ed and Frankie are at least 10-15 years apart, in age...but since they have been turned...for at least 50 years...idk really. But frankie is definetly younger...

And what he did to Ali, was one of the most jaw-dropping scenes in the whole movie...second to the sub-sider's dying, it's sad that Ali had to die along with them...but Bromel, should've left her human...what a bastard.
MaskedNarnianQueen chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
wow, ur story's really good, i love daybreakers. and i think farankie looks around 21.
deathpenity17 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
fankie and alie! finally grins
redgirl438112 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Wow! excellent job! I like this a lot c:

I completely agree with your opinion on Frankie... c:
thewhitechickoj chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I can't wait to read more of this! I fell in love with Frankie's character as well. There was just something about him that demanded notice. Until the next chapter... :)

-Also-

I thought Frankie looked as though he was in his early to mid twenties in the film.